all region 7aa

rebelsstink

Stats don't lie...between rushing and passing yards no one in the region matchs Earhart...but we will see at the banquet...

I agree DiViSioN155, if anyone has watched any football this year they have to say that Earhart is the best QB in the region. Whether you like him or not you cant take that away from the kid, his stats prove himself.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take into consideration the cup cake schedule SC plays and they should have gaudy stats. Stats are not a true measurement of a player.

Camdens QB has a little better TD to pass attempts ratio and maybe interceptions or lack there of

but if Camden played the schedule of SC they would be undefeated not a one loss team

Look at the teams Camden plays outside of their region compared to that of SC's I don't think the competition is even close. Of course this would cause a decrease in their stats not that I figure anyone from SC is smart enough to take that into consideration. And of course when they beat SC and go undefeated in the region and SC takes third and has to travel and then gets wiped out in the first round then maybe they will understand what it takes to be all region all the time not all region some of the time.

Go Irish!

I think I speak for everyone in Region 6aa when I say SC we've heard it before. Yall are the best, yall can play with anyone, yall even have a shot at winning the region /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . I hate to be repetative but, Camden's schedule is not filled with 1a teams. Its filled with tough out of region teams, and our stats are still every bit as IMPRESSIVE as anyone's from West TN. It's one thing to put up 300 yards or whatever against a 1a school, do it against Milan, Huntingdon, Martin-Wesveiw, etc. and you will gain respect. Gaskin is every bit as good as Earhart, and if you don't think so well SC and anyone else who is a non-belevier will see how good he is very soon.

I look for Camden to have many All-Region players, but I have been wrong before so we'll see. That being said GO BLACK & GOLD!!

I think I speak for everyone in Region 6aa when I say SC we've heard it before. Yall are the best, yall can play with anyone, yall even have a shot at winning the region /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . I hate to be repetative but, Camden's schedule is not filled with 1a teams. Its filled with tough out of region teams, and our stats are still every bit as IMPRESSIVE as anyone's from West TN. It's one thing to put up 300 yards or whatever against a 1a school, do it against Milan, Huntingdon, Martin-Wesveiw, etc. and you will gain respect. Gaskin is every bit as good as Earhart, and if you don't think so well SC and anyone else who is a non-belevier will see how good he is very soon.

I look for Camden to have many All-Region players, but I have been wrong before so we'll see. That being said GO BLACK & GOLD!!

Hey Ctown remember we moved to region 7AA a couple seasons ago /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gaskin doesn't put up huge numbers, but he really doesn't have to. When you got a bunch of backs averaging over 5 yards a carry, man, that really makes things a bit easier.

Earhart may be the best QB in the region, and SC may have a bunch of all region players. But when you see Camden's ENTIRE front seven on defense..... The rollouts and 3/5 step drops aren't going to be fun.

Gaskin doesn't put up huge numbers, but he really doesn't have to. When you got a bunch of backs averaging over 5 yards a carry, man, that really makes things a bit easier.

Earhart may be the best QB in the region, and SC may have a bunch of all region players. But when you see Camden's ENTIRE front seven on defense..... The rollouts and 3/5 step drops aren't going to be fun.

another thing...camden's QB doesnt get to play entire games all the time because when they get up so much they send in the 2nd string....unlike sc's qb who has to play the entire game against these weak schools....il be glad when sc gets moved out of the region in the new classifications and get a schedule full of these bigger schools to see what happens to these football geniuses...only problem, i think waverly will probably be moving up as well which wont hurt us as bad because we do play games against tougher schools, but sadly...sc's cupcakes are about to be smashed!!

another thing...camden's QB doesnt get to play entire games all the time because when they get up so much they send in the 2nd string....unlike sc's qb who has to play the entire game against these weak schools....il be glad when sc gets moved out of the region in the new classifications and get a schedule full of these bigger schools to see what happens to these football geniuses...only problem, i think waverly will probably be moving up as well which wont hurt us as bad because we do play games against tougher schools, but sadly...sc's cupcakes are about to be smashed!!

Stewart County doesn't have to move up next year. They will be in the region with Waverly. It will essentially be out basketball district. And on top of that, Camden has petitioned to move into our region too next. They would have to go into West TN. if they didn't petition to do that. It will be left up to the TSSAA.

Schedule strength. Waverly 4th hardest, SC 55th hardest, Camden 42nd hardest. Out of 58 schools.

Hey Ctown remember we moved to region 7AA a couple seasons ago /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh snap your right Lions4, thanks for the update ha ha. I reckon the sayin old habits die hard holds true, even for the young dogs in life huh /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ha ha.

Just looked on the Tennessean web site.

Gaskins, Camden 404 passing yards less than 50% comp. rate

Hale, Waverly 367 passing yards slightly over 50% comp. rate

Earhart, Stewart Co. 299 passing yards about 70% comp. rate

Roark, Harpeth 786 passing yards about 60% comp. rate

Now I know that Hale and Earhart are dual threats, but neither had their yardage posted.

On Coach T site

Camden 8-0 42nd out of 58 strength of schedule

Waverlyd 4-3 4th out of 58 strength of schedule

SC 7-1 55th out of 58 in strength of schedule

Harpeth 4-4 49th out of 58 strength of schedule

So everyone decide.

Now I know that Hale and Earhart are dual threats, but neither had their yardage posted.

On Coach T site

So everyone decide.

just like everyone has said....STATS DON'T LIE!! and theres the stats folks i guess you know who the best qb's are...now how about some of the other positions because trust me, the qb isnt the guy that runs the show on his own...how about one of hale's receivers, 81 tyler full...great receiver and great returner....and at back you cant get near the talent of scott anderson from waverly, once he takes off it takes a lot to bring him down even with a broken wrist!!

On Coach T site

So everyone decide.

The Melton kid from Adamsville has 564 passing yards for a 77.4% completion rating with 10 td's! I believe he is only a sophomore too! Just thought I would throw that in since you were talking about 7-2A!! So to a person if you say stats don't lie, that would make the kid from Adamsville the best QB in the region! Just saying!!!!!!