Tyner and MCCallie

JackieMoon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the love MCHeadhunter. Being fairly new to these boards, I dont ever remember seeing you on any of the Marilon threads. Anyhow, thanks for the love. And as always, peace and love from Jackie Moon.

I havent been on these boards in forever. Lastnight i just thought I would get on here and show some LOVE to Marion and tyner!

I havent been on these boards in forever. Lastnight i just thought I would get on here and show some LOVE to Marion and tyner!

That is cool man. I appreciate the love. Good luck to you guys tonight against Bledsoe. EVen though I have to pull for Bledsoe you know! Good to hear from you man and as always, Peace and love from Jackie Moon.

Whopper say you must of decided to come out from under that rock!?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whoppper say he wonders if all the Tyner coaches and players will be at the Boyd/SC game?

Whopper say you must of decided to come out from under that rock!?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whoppper say he wonders if all the Tyner coaches and players will be at the Boyd/SC game?

Not All of them Whopper. Peace and love from Jackie Moon.

I will be real interested to see how this game turns out. I have watched the game of the week and highlights on these teams but had not seen either play live.I personally think Tyner wins this game knowing more about who they have played .I thought MCCALLIE did not look as strong as some of there teams in the past.Tyner wins by a TD