140 blue team

145 red team

152 ?

160 purple team

171 purple team

189 red team

215 ?

hwy ?

I've not often questioned the knowledge of the Great Bear Cat Brown but If you would be so kind as to telling me who you think is going to unseat the EBE's very own MIKE HOOKER. If i'm not mistaken he is the defending state champ as an 8th grader. Do you feel his skills have declined, or maybe you feel he's already peeked.? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've not often questioned the knowledge of the Great Bear Cat Brown but If you would be so kind as to telling me who you think is going to unseat the EBE's very own MIKE HOOKER. If i'm not mistaken he is the defending state champ as an 8th grader. Do you feel his skills have declined, or maybe you feel he's already peeked.? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Another defending State Champion, and I believe the last time these two wrestled it was 6-2..........

Stuart Doster

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boy I hope the Bear from La isn't to mad at me for only picking 7 state Champions

bcb iii

I don't know if we'll have 7 champions but we'll be decent To be honest, I'd rather see us have 14 medalist than 7 champs.The strength of the team will be 3 thru 60.A few names everybody knows and a few new names who have been waiting their turn.

Can't come soon enough.

BB

In my opinion....Mike Hooker is the best wrestler in our state. Dont see anyone in TN beating him.

Not trying to degrade a kid here, so let's just be straight on this one...

What is it, that he does so great that you believe makes him unbeatable. I see things that he will need to improve on.

Remember, there are kids in the state that have beat him, more than he has beat them.

Not trying to degrade a kid here, so let's just be straight on this one...

What is it, that he does so great that you believe makes him unbeatable. I see things that he will need to improve on.

Remember, there are kids in the state that have beat him, more than he has beat them.

It does not matter who beat you in kids club. He was undefeated in Tennessee last year as an 8th grader in a pretty tough weight. He had to beat a defending state champion (Bauke), and a defending state runner up (manley) in the state tourny. It is clear that you did not see him wrestle this summer. He beat many many studs this summer from around the country including Clark Glass from Brandon Fl. Its my opinion that he is the best wrestler in our state.

It does not matter who beat you in kids club. He was undefeated in Tennessee last year as an 8th grader in a pretty tough weight. He had to beat a defending state champion (Bauke), and a defending state runner up (manley) in the state tourny. It is clear that you did not see him wrestle this summer. He beat many many studs this summer from around the country including Clark Glass from Brandon Fl. Its my opinion that he is the best wrestler in our state.

What weight this year?