Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

I have tried to stay out of this for the last couple of day. Once the Dburg and DC fans were in the midst of a group HUG I decided to just shut up..........BUT, you are bound and determined to stir things up..........Now you talking my kinda game!!!!!!!!!!

Hey yank ! proudmama got a "bullseye" on you ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You were specifically pointed out in that last post !!! I've been tryin' to leave this alone until the thread gets back to FOOTBALL (let the women have their fun) ! But I had to poke a little fun at you ! When this thread gets back to FOOTBALL, I might have more to say ........... but for now at least, it seems as if the CHOCTAWS .............might as well not show up if you left it to the D'burg fans ! 100 - 0 or a "squeaker" it doesn't matter (like beavo said) just so long as D.C. leaves it ALL on the field !!!!! I don't make predictions BUT .......... in retrospect all the "skinny" on here sounds a lot like last year !!!!!!!!!!!!! D.C. was gonna get "blown out" last year as well !!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Didin't happen though !!!!!!

"pain train" (no dis or anything trojanz1 ALL IN FUN) ........... thunder THUNDER (mg same for you as trojanz1 no offense all in fun) .............. it IS a RIVALRY ....... but it is still a game in the grand scheme of things !!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE IT ALL OUT THERE CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU control your destiny not messgae boards !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY HARD.... LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD & GIT'ER DONE AND YES LIFE IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS GAME BUT LEAVE NO ROOM FOR WHAT IF'S !!!!!!!

"GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS :If anyone wants to talk about x's & o's or personnel & match ups, I'll be lurkin' around & checkin' in now & again.......... but as for NOW ....... I'm all through & done !

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said "HOMECOOKING" in any thread........that was a Trojan fan /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> who posted that!!! HAAAA!!!!!haaaaa!!!!!! Silly, you just dissed one of ya'lls biggest supporters!!!!!!!......I think he is great too.......called it like he saw it..love him to death!!! Go reread that thread....if you know ANYTHING about the game you would understand it.I do wish our players were at 100% ....that is not whining. Good Lord lady, any coach,team or fan alike wishes for their players to be 100%....

Adsmom, you are correct stating I indeed made the 'home-cooking' comment ! that I stand by .when the home team has 17 penalties called against our Northview team with only 4 against the home team that is indeed 'Home-coooking' !! CALLING LIKE I SEE IT !! AS I have had children.grands play/playing for DC then I most assuredly will be in the stands,at home Encouraging them to always 'PLAY YOUR BEST'..ALL I ASK IS PLAY FAIR

..NEVER EVER GIVE UP TILL ITS OVER THEN SHAKE A HAND !

I stand Solidly in DHS corner in the game friday night as I played graduated from DHS,have seen more games that the Black and Gold have played over the past 55+ years than most...I will Cheer/Root for DHS no matter whom or where they play this wondereful game I LOVE CALLED FOOTBALL !!

'GET THE EDGE'

'WE ARE FAMILY' - 'WE ARE BROTHERS'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK''

'WE ARE DYERSBURG TROJANS'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'

Adsmom, you are correct stating I indeed made the 'home-cooking' comment ! that I stand by .when the home team has 17 penalties called against our Northview team with only 4 against the home team that is indeed 'Home-coooking' !! CALLING LIKE I SEE IT !! AS I have had children.grands play/playing for DC then I most assuredly will be in the stands,at home Encouraging them to always 'PLAY YOUR BEST'..ALL I ASK IS PLAY FAIR

..NEVER EVER GIVE UP TILL ITS OVER THEN SHAKE A HAND !

I stand Solidly in DHS corner in the game friday night as I played graduated from DHS,have seen more games that the Black and Gold have played over the past 55+ years than most...I will Cheer/Root for DHS no matter whom or where they play this wondereful game I LOVE CALLED FOOTBALL !!

'GET THE EDGE'

'WE ARE FAMILY' - 'WE ARE BROTHERS'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK''

'WE ARE DYERSBURG TROJANS'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I know you stand by it!!!!!!! You have been a GREAT FRIEND and alot of fun to be around this football season.........I would never expect anything less than for you to call it like you see it!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I know you stand by it!!!!!!! You have been a GREAT FRIEND and alot of fun to be around this football season.........I would never expect anything less than for you to call it like you see it!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ILL be sitting on the DC side as its best for viewing..See ya at the game "if" I see you..gonna be a BIG CROWD !!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!

Hey yank ! proudmama got a "bullseye" on you ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You were specifically pointed out in that last post !!! I've been tryin' to leave this alone until the thread gets back to FOOTBALL (let the women have their fun) ! But I had to poke a little fun at you ! When this thread gets back to FOOTBALL, I might have more to say ........... but for now at least, it seems as if the CHOCTAWS .............might as well not show up if you left it to the D'burg fans ! 100 - 0 or a "squeaker" it doesn't matter (like beavo said) just so long as D.C. leaves it ALL on the field !!!!! I don't make predictions BUT .......... in retrospect all the "skinny" on here sounds a lot like last year !!!!!!!!!!!!! D.C. was gonna get "blown out" last year as well !!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Didin't happen though !!!!!!

"pain train" (no dis or anything trojanz1 ALL IN FUN) ........... thunder THUNDER (mg same for you as trojanz1 no offense all in fun) .............. it IS a RIVALRY ....... but it is still a game in the grand scheme of things !!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE IT ALL OUT THERE CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU control your destiny not messgae boards !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY HARD.... LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD & GIT'ER DONE AND YES LIFE IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS GAME BUT LEAVE NO ROOM FOR WHAT IF'S !!!!!!!

PS :If anyone wants to talk about x's & o's or personnel & match ups, I'll be lurkin' around & checkin' in now & again.......... but as for NOW ....... I'm all through & done !

Here ya go....DC passes the ball great....Lucas has a high percentage of completions this year.....Dye has proved he can step in and play with the big boys if needed.....They have had trouble with pass defense and offensive line at times.Medford a freshman has really been stepping up.....quick....getting invaluable experience this season. D-burg's weak spot from what I UNDERSTAND is THEIR pass defense....they have speed and are running the ball good. Our O-line has GOT TO STEP UP.......I look for some kids who have not gotten alot of playing time to step up to the plate...D-burg is very well conditioned and disciplined and doesn't have a bunch of kids going both ways so that works to there advantage.....that is just a quick thought on it...is that post okay with you?? I have started 80% of DC posts this year....at times with only me and DHSFB64 contributing for days......because of unfortunate seeming lack of interest. Course everyone and their mom comes out for this one game.....heck I am just glad people are posting!!!Go back through and find me a handful that HAVE ACTUALLY talked about the x an o's and personnel...or matchup's for that matter . Your pep talks are great though. Alrighty then. GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...seems I have a bullseyes on me!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT TO!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually I wasn't going to post anything else on this thread until I was, Uh, I was singled out...naturally I had to respond!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya know, every now and then

I think you might like to hear something from proudmama

Nice and classy

But theres just one thing

You see she never ever post

Nice and classy

She always do it mean and hatefull

So she gonna take the beginning of this song

And do it easy

Then she gonna do the finish mean and hatefull

This is the way she do proudmama

And were rolling, rolling, rolling on the river

Listen to the story

I left a good job in the city

Working for the man every night and day

And I never lost one minute of sleeping

Worrying bout the Bowlin I slandered and the way things might have been

Dburg keep on turning

Proudmama keep on burning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling on the river

Cleaned a lot of slop in memphis

Pumped a lot of gas down in new orleans

But I never saw the good side of the city

Till I hitched a ride on 51 to Newbern Tennessee

Dburg keep on turning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling o the river

If you come down to the Newbern

I bet you gonna find some people who live

You dont have to worry if you got no money

People in Newbern are happy to give

Proudmama keep on turning

Trashing reputations and burning

And she trolling, trolling

Trolling to slander

Stay tuned.....the rest will be tomorrow

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nice and classy

Nice and classy

And do it easy

Listen to the story

Dburg keep on turning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling on the river

Dburg keep on turning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling o the river

Trolling to slander

Yank !!!!!!!!! You drew me back out of the "woodwork" !!!!!!!!!! That's TOO funny ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can't wait to hear the second stanze !!!!! I KNOW you're "wheels are turnin" right now !!!

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice and classy

Nice and classy

And do it easy

Listen to the story

Dburg keep on turning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling on the river

Dburg keep on turning

And she rolling, rolling

rolling o the river

Trolling to slander

I don't care what anyone thinks about me I am not here to impress anyone, don't need acceptance like others do I stand alone and don't care.... I have truth on my side and as for your song I think you are the one with no class, all I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH YANKEE IS A BIG LOSER AT LIFE