Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a BUNCH...gotta go there anyway!!!! Hope Peyton has a GREAT game!!!

Thanks..... I just hope and pray that everyone walks off the field in the end the same way they walk on..on both sides of the field. Speaking from experience, I dont think that there is anything in the world scarier than when one of your own is hurt. But, Peyt and McLin are doin great to listen to them talk. Good luck to all!

73 Your never to far away to be a contributor, but all the same, sure wish you were there tonight standing at the gate when the boys walk thru. When I talk to mine about the threads, the only posts he ever asks about are that of the "73choctaw qb". He says everyone is hyped and ready, so right now we are all just countin down til kickoff!!

I KNOW you are proud of Peyton ! You have done a FINE job of raisin' a FINE young man ! His courage & dedication (if they haven't) SHOULD serve as MAJOR inspiration to the healthy Choctaws to take care of their QB / Field General, as well as "dig JUST A LITTLE BIT DEEPER !!!!!!!!!! What he is doing is a testament to his courage & character TEAM FIRST Just carrrying it to the NEXT LEVEL !!! For that He has my utmost respect !!!!!! Cheer on my behalf IF you have energy & vocal cords enough "pop" !

GOOOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

"DERAIL THE "PAIN TRAIN" ???????

"JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"

t h u n d e r.......... t h u n d e r ........... t h u n d e r........... t h u n d e r ................ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r...... t h u n d e r............T H U N D E R........ T H U N D E R.........T H U N D E R.........PAIN TRAIN NOW BOARDING......ALL ABOARDDDDDDD.............NEXT STOP NEWBERN.........T H U N D E R .......... T H U N D E R............. T H U N D E R.............

"JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"

t h u n d e r.......... t h u n d e r ........... t h u n d e r........... t h u n d e r ................ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r...... t h u n d e r............T H U N D E R........ T H U N D E R.........T H U N D E R.........PAIN TRAIN NOW BOARDING......ALL ABOARDDDDDDD.............NEXT STOP NEWBERN.........T H U N D E R .......... T H U N D E R............. T H U N D E R.............

Well that was impressive.....kinda like a one hit wonder /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ya know the kind on the radio played repeatedly...over and over and over and over............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only thing left to say is...Choctaws go out there and leave it all on the field....play your best and that is all anyone can ask for!!!!!!! If we aren't the winners....might be though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'll be the first to say congrats to the Trojans.....and I hope the courtesy is extended if we win. Yep the rivalry is fun no doubt.....it is how we ALL handle it afterwards that will show character.......GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Trojans!!! Game well played....I'm a happy camper cause we played a good game!!!! Saw the Choctaws step it up........gave em ALOT more than the majority thought you would. Heck..I myself gave em less of a chance than what they proved tonight!!!!!! Happy as all get out to be proven wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Medford is definitely one kid to watch /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Defense played great. NO BLOWOUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Again congrats Trojans!

Congrats to the Trojans on a HARD FOUGHT WIN! Congrats to the Choctaws for giving the Trojans a BATTLE! It is ALWAYS tough to lose but hey got to be proud that when you got down 14 points right away you could have let them run away with it but NO you stepped up and said we can't go out like this GREAT JOB CHOCTAWS! All in all it was a great night of football! Congrats once again! Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season! GO CHOCTAWS!