CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

LOL the same support will be shown to each and everyone of you as well. Now it will be tough but me and Mike will make our rounds for support and counseing during and after the game. May have to buy you guys a beer afterwards but remember no tears in your beers...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letter of Intent?

Uppercase "L", uppercase "O", lowercase "l." This, "I", is an uppercase i.

Oh, and you should note my mad punctuation skills with that (.) on the inside of the quotation mark. You made a comment on a different thread concerning MOTO's post. Something to the effect (not affect!) of how his post was "third grade." Well, you're posts are reminding me of that "ginger girl" everyone had in their third grade class that always told on people and asked questions at the end of class that keeps everyone late. Are you that girl? We all know you think JB is overrated. Tell us something new...or did someone tell you that coachT was giving out a participation trophy for the most repetitive posts?

So, anyone wanna talk football? Anyone wanna correct my wanna?

Oh, and you should note my mad punctuation skills with that (.) on the inside of the quotation mark. You made a comment on a different thread concerning MOTO's post. Something to the effect (not affect!) of how his post was "third grade." Well, you're posts are reminding me of that "ginger girl" everyone had in their third grade class that always told on people and asked questions at the end of class that keeps everyone late. Are you that girl? We all know you think JB is overrated. Tell us something new...or did someone tell you that coachT was giving out a participation trophy for the most repetitive posts?

its going to be a spanken give out friday night are you ready for it Cascade. Jo Byrns ready to give it to ya'll.................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

its going to be a spanken give out friday night are you ready for it Cascade. Jo Byrns ready to give it to ya'll.................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Blah Blah Blah Fonz make sure you not only get you a JB hoodie at the game but get a JB crying towel when its over not only for your tears but for the crow. It can get awfully messy when you eat it. Trust me I have had plenty the last two seasons and it does not sit well so the Champs will be gunslinging on Friday night to prevent me from eating it again lol.

Blah Blah Blah Fonz make sure you not only get you a JB hoodie at the game but get a JB crying towel when its over not only for your tears but for the crow. It can get awfully messy when you eat it. Trust me I have had plenty the last two seasons and it does not sit well so the Champs will be gunslinging on Friday night to prevent me from eating it again lol.

no need for a hoodie. CROW is taste better with hot sauce. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Crying towel still got the one I got when Cascade played MTP last year.

no need for a hoodie. CROW is taste better with hot sauce. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Crying towel still got the one I got when Cascade played MTP last year.

Nope sorry buddy I tried it with hot sauce as well and it is no help. The stuff is terrible but I have heard that a beer helps wash it down. Logger I will buy you one after the game and Butchie if you can stretch your curfew out that long you can have one also.

Me And Him Will Be Right There Beside Ya Ole Friend. We're Gonna Help Ya Through It. At Times Like These You Need To Be With Friends. We Understand. The Emotional Let Down Of Your Team Losing Is Quite Traumatic. But No Fear, The Logger And Ole Butchie Will Be There For Ya. To Hold Your Hat While You Puke. Hand You Tissues. Keep Ya Standing Up On Your Feet When Your Weak In The Knees. Don't Worry That's What Friends Are For. Now Moto Seems To Be A Lil Unruly At The Games. On Here He Is More Professional, But At The Game He'll Wanna Laugh And Say I Told Ya So. But He'll Help As Well. And Ole Shep With His Horn Will Be There. And RedDevil Mascot, 44, 36 I Mean It'll Be A Who's Who Of Support For You Guys. I Just Hope We Can All Still Be Friends After Such A Traumatic Event As Such. This Dinner Moto Got Up Is Sorta Like The Last Supper So's To Speak. We All In JoByrns Land Know Ya'll Won't Post Much After This. And Since Ya'll Like Football So Much We Have Real Estate Guides For Ya. Because After All This We Know Ya'll Will Wanna Move To Adams. And The Tobacco Farmers Will Be Hiring And Stuff. So Come On Up, Let's Get This Over With.

Last supper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last supper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol yea thats the funniest post yet,,,,last supper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Man I know it took you about 3 hours to come up with this zinger, and I'm sure you reread that at least 30 times to be extra sure all your words and punctuation were correct but I was joking with him. I'm sure that flew WAY over your head though. You remind of this "Todd" guy that always thought he had something clever to say, but turns out he's just not that clever. Jokes weren't funny. JB is overrated, hope I get that participation trophy! That was a joke in case you felt that breeze over your head.

O'Charley's O'Charley's I said it once for you and once for me. Babies will get over it. He or she will be allright. I would love to come and I'm not totally ruling it out but a 5:00 arrival would be pushing me since I have to square away the girls to the sitters and I don't get off work until 4:30 at the earliest. Plus for some crazy reason my hubby likes to be at the game as soon as the players. It will be too cold for that IMO I would rather be warm and dry until the last possible moment.

You just had to go there didn't you. Well, it's cool. I'm just thirsty for some football is all. Plus, I was getting hungry every time I started reading this thread at the talk of chicken fingers and whatnot. Ya'll was killin' me yo!