CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

[quote name="logger169"]
The fear in there eye's from roaring pipe's people crawling the fence shakeing it wanting to tear it down Horn's Whistel's milk jugs shakein and rattlein beleave me it will be intimadateing /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />
[/quote]

Sitting here with my step-son and his response to that is "sounds cool".......definitely not intimidated.

[quote name="logger169"]
/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

............... on like donky kong /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />
[/quote]

we don't care to hear about your lovelife, redneck..........Keep them donkeys to yourself...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting here with my step-son and his response to that is "sounds cool".......definitely not intimidated.

we don't care to hear about your lovelife, redneck..........Keep them donkeys to yourself...

good be nice to have a good game for a change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yak, Yak, Yak.......All I've heard on this whole thread is U and Ur twin bro talkin about Cascade this and Cascade that! Do U honestly think the Devils aren't ready 4 watever ur coaches throws at us? Coach Adkins has loss one regular season game in 4 YEARS!!! The man don't lose!! When are you backwood hics gonna understand that. He ain't gonna get out coached by anyone in this region!! We've seen ur team on film. That may b the worse defense in the region. Please don't think the Devils won't have a game plan 2morrow that can't score against U. As usual, the Chumps will B just a steppin stone to a Devil Championship!

NICE!!!! I hope the whole JB team has this thinking. I mean its little old Cascade dont worry about them they are just another stepping stone for your championship this season lol..... Good Luck Tommorrow!!!

Hey Logger, I just wanted to make sure you knew how much I'm trying to be a good samaratin to your boys. I went ahead and called the shoe carnival and had them bring 45 extra pair of shoes for your defense. I figured as much as Ricky Hord will have those boys running out of their shoes trying to tackle him, it was the least I could do.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Actually Cascade Is Road Kill.. A Big Ole Dead Swole Up Coon .... They Have To Face Before Season Ends. A Trivial Game With No Play Off Implications... Just A Bump In The Road......

This is true I think Jo Byrns should be able to rest their starters by halftime. It should be over before the second quarter. You should probably just go watch your boys play because this game is a walk in the park for JB LOL.................

Well, all you CoachT rednecks! I just got home for the Champion practice and boy are they focused! As my friend Otis said, I don't think I saw a ball hit the turf all day.. Coach Carkuff has that offense looking GOOD.. Saw some stuff I haven't seen all year so this might be an interesting night for football. As Trey said, I never heard the word Jo Byrns the entire night. I'm happy to see this bunch apparently could care less who is on the other side of the line of scrimmage. Their going to come out and do their thing and let the chips fall were they may. It was quite refreshing to obviously not see any pressure in their eyes. I'm very confident the kids are ready so I look for a great battle tomorrow night!

One other thing, I think our buddy KotP does have the defense fired up. I heard he actually made the bulletin board with a post of his...........LOL

I guess they were not focused the last 3 years. Was any of the games close. I saw the one three years ago and it was a butt whipping. Hope kenny and his boys can keep it close this year.

This is true I think Jo Byrns should be able to rest their starters by halftime. It should be over before the second quarter. You should probably just go watch your boys play because this game is a walk in the park for JB LOL.................

Actually We Don't Have An O'Charley's Here. And I Didn't Wanna Eat And Run.... Just Wouldn't Be Sociable. So I Thought I'd Hang Around And Talk A Lil. And When The Onslaught Begins Slip Out. But Your Right By Half-Time I Should Be Leaving.

I guess they were not focused the last 3 years. Was any of the games close. I saw the one three years ago and it was a butt whipping. Hope kenny and his boys can keep it close this year.

I hear that they are just bringing their freshman because they dont want to get the kids down before the playoffs. I mean what do you tell your kids man he has to say listen guys we have been whipped the last three years by this team and we have no chance to win because the scores in those games mean alot more than the game being played tommorrow. I heard they may not even show up because they stand no chance LOL...

I guess they were not focused the last 3 years. Was any of the games close. ..........

I'm gonna guess you already know the answer to that. Wasn't meant to be a shot at past teams if you took it that way. It was only to make the point that this team is oblivious to past years results.. They feel that they have evolved their own identity and the JB serious now stands at 0-0.. That is the mentality I'm seeing anyway.

good be nice to have a good game for a change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey, Logger, what is the over/under on the number of times I smack ya off that bar stool tomorrow afternoon???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />