CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I didn't wash the truck this week. I bet parking's gonna be fun tonight!

You are so right and I think that our new parking lot at the back of the field will be tricky. I don't know if I need to park back there my tires aren't the best and I don't want to have to be hauled out of there. Since I think that I might be going to O'Charley's I might not have a choice cold or not I still expect a full crowd. Everybody car pool

I knew that this was going to be the longest day. I bet I have looked at the clock every five minutes for the past hour. What time does the high school football primer come on the radio. Let me know what if anything they have to say about our game. If time doesn't hurry I will need to come to the pregame party to get pumped back up. I hope that the day isn't gragging for the players.

If you go the interstate about thirty to forty minutes if you get off the interstate at exit 24 do not speed through Coopertown you will be sorry and they love out of towners.

this will be a very good game! this will decide all the marbles can jo byrns win this region once again or will they slip up..... the passing game will prolly be out of the question tonight with the wet conditions so lk is going to have to have a big game for jo byrns and bourne will have to have some good runs as well i wish i could get out there and see it.... well good luck to both teams

Alright cascade folks, I know y'all haven't wanted to say the name Jo Byrns all week and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but guess what? Y'all still gotta play us (JO BYRNS). The Jedi mind trick didn't work and the game is fast approaching. I can picture y'all now...y'all look like Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz saying "There's no place like home. There's no place like home." except y'all are saying "There's no such thing as Devils. There's no such thing as Devils". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah I can see it now...

Alright, Moto, since you seem to be in such a smack talking frame of mind, I suggest you and I put a small wager on this one. If we win, you must always capitalize the "C" in Cascade anytime you post on these boards (and just so you don't find a creative way around that it includes all forms of our school such "Champions" etc...

My side of the wager should we lose would not permit me to ever intentionally mis-spell Joe Burns again...........Deal??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Alright, Moto, since you seem to be in such a smack talking frame of mind, I suggest you and I put a small wager on this one. If we win, you must always capitalize the "C" in Cascade anytime you post on these boards (and just so you don't find a creative way around that it includes all forms of our school such "Champions" etc...

My side of the wager should we lose would not permit me to ever intentionally mis-spell Joe Burns again...........Deal??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Does that include Chumps and Ponies?

I'm sitting in O'Charleys right now, just look for me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No just tell them your there for the Jo Byrns/cascade Pregame Party.

I won't be able to make the Pre-Game meal but I would really like to see all of you before the game.

I won't be able to make the Pre-Game meal but I would really like to see all of you before the game.

Alright 44 we'll miss ya but I'll see you before the game.

Deal!

boxman u can go 24 to exit 19 go right thru 4 way stop till u tbone into kinneys rd take a right on to kinneys rd to richards rd .take a left onto richards rd. and follow it to 41 take a right onto 41 and go 600 yards and the school is on the left . no playing round here that is in my opinion the fastest route .

I think I'll take the same route boxman is as well. Since we share the sidelines together perhaps we can get lost together, haha!

Seriously though, I've got a couple questions. I need to be straight because I can't even miss the first play although I am leaving at 3:30. But, I'm driving a couple families. The principal down here asked we car pool with the JB parking problems.

~What city or road is Exit 19?

~When you get off of Exit 19, do you come directly to the 4-way stop you're talking about?

~How long after you turn right at the 4-way before the road T-bones and you turn right onto Kinneys Road?

~I see where Richards is the second left off of Kinneys, how far down is Richards after you get onto Kinneys?

~How long are you on Richards before you turn right onto Hwy. 41 and do you turn right at a stop sign?

Sorry for the hassle. I just want to be sure. A lot of people are counting on me.