CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the scoring go? When did Cascade go for two?

i wasn't there, but if i understood right, jo byrns scored on one of the first plays of the 4th, went for 2, and cascade answered tying the game at 8 all. then JB scored in the last minute, missed the 2 pt conversion, and gave cascade the ball with 30-something seconds. cascade scored on a qb sneak with 2 seconds to go i believe? and kicked the PAT to win it

JB scored a td and went for 2.

Cascade scored a td and went for 2.

JB scored a td and went for 2 it was no good.

Cascade scored a td and then went for the point after and made it.

you must of posted that while i was typing mine lol oh well

congrats cascade on the win. jb keep ur head up that wasn't bad for jv game.lol seriously though really tough lose but hey theres always the playoffs be nice to have a rematch. i really think we should of waited until tomorrow to play like fc and tc did with the wet field and all but hey were not a private and have that option lol. rest up devils got a ball game halloween to get ready for go get'em devils

congrats cascade on the win. jb keep ur head up that wasn't bad for jv game.lol seriously though really tough lose but hey theres always the playoffs be nice to have a rematch. i really think we should of waited until tomorrow to play like fc and tc did with the wet field and all but hey were not a private and have that option lol. rest up devils got a ball game halloween to get ready for go get'em devils

i need some hot sauce and biscuits for my crow please uhmmmmmmm uhmmm good /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i need some hot sauce and biscuits for my crow please uhmmmmmmm uhmmm good /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Give me mine tomorrow nite, I wanna deep fry that beeotch!

WOW ! That would describe the game. They wore the field out between the 20's til the 4th.

Then it was game on. I'm not gonna sit here and say, "HAHAHA ! We won Jo Byrns stinks..."

thats way off. Jo Byrns & Cascade played with everything they had tonite. It just goes to show ya

how important a FG kicker really is. Great game by both teams, coaches, and fans. That was an

awesome crowd on both sides, pure energy. That game could easily be on ESPN Classic tomorrow.

I've been to alot of good games, but that was the best $6 I have ever spent on a Friday night.

Everyone I met from the time I got there, 3 hrs early, were very nice. Especially the women down

the road at the little country store that threw a few JBS jabs at us while we ate. HIGH SCHOOL

FOOTBALL.... YOU GOTTA LOVE IT ! Good Luck to both teams & Lets get back on that horse and

finish next Friday at the STABLE !! Good Luck the rest of the way JBS...

CASCADE CHAMPIONS ___ 9-0 ___ YOU KNOW !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Me two. Now we will have to put up with C11 and Trey. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

only if you knew???? you would not have to ask where are you to them...They will be here later today I would say around noon or 1:00 pm.

Uh huh. They should'nt have been so stingy with...well, let's say the "half time festivities!" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Uh huh. They should'nt have been so stingy with...well, let's say the "half time festivities!" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />