kingston vs knox catholic

jackets98

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston, they want it more...

It's nice to know that you go to Catholic's and Kingston's practices to come to a conclusion about the mind frame of these two teams to make a statement like that. Turtle, what you meant to say was that you and A-E want it more or rather, are hoping for Catholic to lose, but, I got bad news for you, the young Fighting Irish know about Kingston and after last years too close for comfort game they won't over look the Yellowjackets. Should be a very physical, low scoring game (but I thought the same about Fulton too), and it's Catholic's first home game since Sept. 12. I would worry about Fulton, because they are playing for their playoff lives and it's been 3 years since A-E has won that rivalry game. Good luck.

It's nice to know that you go to Catholic's and Kingston's practices to come to a conclusion about the mind frame of these two teams to make a statement like that. Turtle, what you meant to say was that you and A-E want it more or rather, are hoping for Catholic to lose, but, I got bad news for you, the young Fighting Irish know about Kingston and after last years too close for comfort game they won't over look the Yellowjackets. Should be a very physical, low scoring game (but I thought the same about Fulton too), and it's Catholic's first home game since Sept. 12. I would worry about Fulton, because they are playing for their playoff lives and it's been 3 years since A-E has won that rivalry game. Good luck.

Uh, I'm just saying that because its true.. And secondly, I think it would benefit you all to take a lost heading into the playoffs.. Because we all know what happens when you're in the playoffs without any loses /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ANd AE is ready for Fulton..

Uh, I'm just saying that because its true.. And secondly, I think it would benefit you all to take a lost heading into the playoffs.. Because we all know what happens when you're in the playoffs without any loses /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ANd AE is ready for Fulton..

I know what you mean, it's a shame that over the last 4 years we don't have the same type of playoff success that you guys do. Oh wait we do, and we don't have no where near the athletes that you guys have so what excuse do you have for not winning more than you have?

I know what you mean, it's a shame that over the last 4 years we don't have the same type of playoff success that you guys do. Oh wait we do, and we don't have no where near the athletes that you guys have so what excuse do you have for not winning more than you have?

they have ran into the falcons ... they have no excuses .. huh Turtle !!!

KIngston and KC should be a good one ... both teams like to run it ... should be a fast game with clock chewing ... KC at home are hard to beat but this Kingston team may be able to do it ....

they have ran into the falcons ... they have no excuses .. huh Turtle !!!

KIngston and KC should be a good one ... both teams like to run it ... should be a fast game with clock chewing ... KC at home are hard to beat but this Kingston team may be able to do it ....

I agree. Last year Catholic almost lost this game, but I'm sure Coach Pemberton and crew will have them ready to play. It should be a physical game and you're right with all of the running these teams will do it should be the fastest game in town. Good luck on Friday and it's nice to know you guys will make the playoffs after the game.

Nice.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You got me on that one. NO COMMENT. But isn't it true that AE knocked you guys out last year? Isn't it true that AE came close to beating you this year? You can't talk until you get a GOLD BALL!! AE has there's... and I'm pretty sure, they'll take a State title over a district title.. So learn how to win the big one...

And Tad; Yes, for some reason we can't get pass Fulton in the playoffs but AE can't be that mad that the eventual champs knocked them out of the playoffs.. But this year, AE can say, they beat Fulton while Fulton is at home chillin during the playoffs while AE will be trying to bring the title back to Martin Luther King Avenue where it belongs... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />