Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so did Rhea send their freshman team or what?

With a screen name like that and you weren't at the game???? What gives?

Shame on you.

Cleveland's game was amazing. They earned my respect last night without a doubt.

But I still love the E-ville boys. We will welcome White County to the House of Pain Friday night.

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

great coaching. great great coaching. thats all i gots to say.

I guess coaching had something to do with aj being out stone getting knocked out, henschen being out, and swafford being injured. That is 4 defensive starters and three offensive starters out. What would you like the coaches to do? had nothing to do with #3, #2, #10 last night No high school team can be great with that many starters out I just hope all those guys are back by the playoffs and any players and coaches great job this year lets finish 8-2 and tied for a region championship. Then its playoff time.

anyone plan on giving Cleveland credit, or are we going to keep talking injuries?

That was my point blue raider. Cleveland looked great. We have 4 or 5 get on here and bash the coaches over and over and over and over. last time I checked rhea was 7-2. They will say we had equal talent last night and it was the coaches fault.

anyone plan on giving Cleveland credit, or are we going to keep talking injuries?

Um, hello? I think I did in one of my earlier posts...

Listen, we're still trying to deal with this loss ourselves. We're not prepared to give credit where credit's due yet...that comes on SUNDAY morning. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your team had a great game - I know it wasn't flawless, but it sure looked that way to me. Too bad you didn't have more fans on hand to see it. I read your coach's statement that Fitzgerald's decision to leave the game on Friday probably lost your program $5,000 in ticket sales due to the rain...I'm pretty sure the legion of fans we brought with us made up for the shortfall. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correction- swafford played offense....you would have never known because we only threw one pass to him for 30 yards. it was one of two good plays we had all night. i'm angry and i have a right to be. missing stone and Aj had nothing to do with us being unable to stop the freaking jet sweep. missing stone and Aj had nothing to do with us running the god dang ball on 3rd and 20. missing those two had nothing with us making numerous offensive penalties. Im sick of these excuses...Walt Cameron had an entire week knowing that his best offensive player was going to be out to come up with some type of scheme to get some production. he was unable to run the ball with a great running back and 2 division 1 linemen. 23 rushing yards in the first half. That is PITIFUL. im just sick of it. im sick of these fans saying that we have no talent as an excuse for those jokes running the show. good job jason fitzgerald and walt cameron...youre great coaches. like eagle's sig used to say...there are NO EXCUSES for that crap.

on another note great job fans for showing up in the cold and rain to support your boys. our boys may have lost the game, but at least our program sure has some pride and some fan support.

to the Cleveland faithful...you guys have some talent and should have won this game.. you don't have 34 more points worth of talent than we do, but good win, congrats...