Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand your theory on the respect. I think what we are looking for is satisfaction. The satisfaction that we go undefeated in the region and have a championship to show it.

So boys play hard for four quarters tonight and come home satisfied as far as region goes.

Now THAT line of thought I will get behind. Satisfaction sounds good!

I have a knot in my stomach the size of a softball! Can't imagine how the players feel today!

Just read the Times Free Press...Cleveland picked to win tonight by overwhelming majority.

No surprise here. These same talking heads annointed Cleveland as the champion in preseason. You think they're going to backtrack now? This is their chance to say, "Told you so."

Considering the open love-fest between the Times Free Press and Red Bank, you'd think we'd get a little more respect this week after whipping that bunch.

My final thoughts on this game before I head down to the high school and do some work for the coaches. If Rhea can contain Tucker and Monte then I have a good feeling they can limit Cleveland's scoring. The Defense is going to have to play like they did last friday. Offense wise who ever dosn't turn the ball over and controls the clock should have a good shot at the win. The field conditions will be a mess, and maybe play a role in how this game turns out. Hope to see everyone over there tonight, and have a safe trip over. Oh remember how you guys wanted wrist bands to call the play in well they are going to start using them.

LETS GO EAGLES! BEAT CLEVELAND!

I understand the stomach issue. I woke up at 3:30 this morning the same way.

My son told me while eating breakfast that dad tonight is the game of all games this year for us.

I think they're all excited. My son was a little disappointed that the whole school wasn't as jazzed yesterday as the team was...maybe that will come into play today, though, with the pep band, Tshirts, convoy, etc.

The boys should enjoy EVERY SECOND of today and tonight because situations and seasons like this don't come along often.

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

Yea I think they are all excited. And you are exactly right that situations like this don't come along often.

What time does the convoy leave?

Also got to work today and was shocked with all the Green everyone was wearing.

GOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!

Convoy leaves Evensville at 4:30 PM - so it will hit Dayton around 4:45 or so (that's if everything runs on time). We'll hook up with it there and fall in line.

Everyone travel safely and bring loud voices and lots of green and gold tonight!

Lordy Mercy nine hours and counting. I can hardly sit in my seat today. I may have to suit up myself tonight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The rain is going to hold off so lets blow the dust off the cowbells, drag someone with you, put on your green and gold and prepare our hearts for a dog fight. I don't normally show alot of emotion at these games but watch out because I am about to start yelling Go Eagles here at work. WHEW!! Maybe I need to head up to Evensville and give the students a little dose of Eagle Fever since they are not too fired up about tonight.

GO EAGLES ! We are right behind you.

Lordy Mercy nine hours and counting. I can hardly sit in my seat today. I may have to suit up myself tonight. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The rain is going to hold off so lets blow the dust off the cowbells, drag someone with you, put on your green and gold and prepare our hearts for a dog fight. I don't normally show alot of emotion at these games but watch out because I am about to start yelling Go Eagles here at work. WHEW!! Maybe I need to head up to Evensville and give the students a little dose of Eagle Fever since they are not too fired up about tonight.

GO EAGLES ! We are right behind you.

LOL at suiting up yourself tonight. I know the feeling!!!!

I'm going to have to find just the right group to sit with tonight so I can cheer to my heart's content!

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!