Cannon Co. vs. Bledsoe Co.

wildcat5

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With numbers like that I can see the all stat, yes I said stat not state votes are pilling up for ole Melvin..... Like I said he is built up as a Superstar but the film I watched in Marion he sure looked like a Half A Starr!!!!!!!!! If your going to come to the Valley & play you have to be able to take & deliver some hits & he shor nuff didn't want to carry that ball much againsed Jasper.........

We'll see how good your warriors take hits tomorrow night. CC defense is gonna pound you. then we'll see about these valley teams hitting, because honestly i havent seen it yet. the one "Big Hit" against marion, it was #6 runnin over your db.

We'll see how good your warriors take hits tomorrow night. CC defense is gonna pound you. then we'll see about these valley teams hitting, because honestly i havent seen it yet. the one "Big Hit" against marion, it was #6 runnin over your db.

Thats funny, how did he run over anyone? The most yards he had that night came from his face mask after being tackled in the backfield...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats funny, how did he run over anyone? The most yards he had that night came from his face mask after being tackled in the backfield...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didnt say he had yards, i said he ran the kid over dipstick. Go back and look at your film, when you so called lit him up. look who is still standing and look who is laying on their back.

We can all talk from now on about who is in the tougher region or which team plays the toughest schedule. The fact is (no offense to anyone) these two regions in a given year are not that much different. Again, I stated in a given year. I have not seen Cannon this year, only their scores each week and the stats when I could find them. No one can argue that Cannon is a much improved ball club than they were a few years back. I think this game is going to be much closer than most people do and should be a good one to watch. I am picking Bledsoe by 6 in a down to the wire thriller.

Safe travels to the folks coming across the mountain and I hope everyone stays healthy and injury free.

I didnt say he had yards, i said he ran the kid over dipstick. Go back and look at your film, when you so called lit him up. look who is still standing and look who is laying on their back.

Must have missed that so called hit, when did it happen? Before or after the starters for Marion were pulled? I got your dipstick BOY.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Must have missed that so called hit, when did it happen? Before or after the starters for Marion were pulled? I got your dipstick BOY.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you mean they have them on horse and buggies? and it was in the first quarter, so im sure the starters were in, considerin the game was still really close going into the 4th quarter

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......BOY......good one!

Well I hate to inform you but he don't have a wife right now, but me & him are having a blast with yours every night!!!!!!!!!

hey BCW.......where is my dvd......i want to see some of those game films......