AC vs SCOTT

oppressed238

Master chief that is the silliest thing WHEN FANS CHOOSE TO blame refs for Scotts poor execution. Scott loses this game for the same reason they have lost 100 before......They just dont execute. Coach Gilliam and his staff are excellent but he just never has the horses to compete. If he had AEs athletes he would have multiple state titles ....YOu HEAR ME COACH GRAHAM AT AE?????!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master chief that is the silliest thing WHEN FANS CHOOSE TO blame refs for Scotts poor execution. Scott loses this game for the same reason they have lost 100 before......They just dont execute. Coach Gilliam and his staff are excellent but he just never has the horses to compete. If he had AEs athletes he would have multiple state titles ....YOu HEAR ME COACH GRAHAM AT AE?????!!!!!!!!

Well Sir, I respect your opinion about "execution" but I've seen plenty of what most fans are talking about from my days at Scott. You hit the nail on the head though about Gillum and Co. being excellent. It's not lazy kids, trust me I know, it's their middle school and other lower levels of coaching that's in our county. I also agree about the A-E statement but sounds like your personal problem. The boards are about dead for Scott & AC, so it seems. Again, good luck to both but if your wearin blue I hope ya lose! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />