McEwen @ Nashville Christian

TexasinMacTown

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEED SOME HELP! I am currently working on the updating of the Nashville Christian Football Website for this week's game with McEwen. McEwen has not updated its school site (athletics) since 2003. The Tennessean's HS football site has virtually nothing. I hope that I just haven't found the real McEwen site yet. To have a school site and not have it updated in 5 years is pretty pathetic. To have a team that is 7-1 and playoff bound and not be able to find anything on them is a sign of dis-respect to its student athletes. Perhaps the Humphries County school system administrators should trade in their Atari's and at least upgrade to a windows 3.1 computer. Very frustrated with schools who cannot take a few minutes out of their week to update their website...to at least promote the school or even put a calendar up.

NEED SOME HELP! I am currently working on the updating of the Nashville Christian Football Website for this week's game with McEwen. McEwen has not updated its school site (athletics) since 2003. The Tennessean's HS football site has virtually nothing. I hope that I just haven't found the real McEwen site yet. To have a school site and not have it updated in 5 years is pretty pathetic. To have a team that is 7-1 and playoff bound and not be able to find anything on them is a sign of dis-respect to its student athletes. Perhaps the Humphries County school system administrators should trade in their Atari's and at least upgrade to a windows 3.1 computer. Very frustrated with schools who cannot take a few minutes out of their week to update their website...to at least promote the school or even put a calendar up.

I hear ya Vandy1, I'll see if I can help you dig up some info.........

Maybe NCS should worry more about football and not their web page