Who are the all region players from 7a.

valeB

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colton Speed from UC....and their kicker.

Daniel Ricketts from Greenfield....also, Chase McMullen....possibly even Tim DeHart.

Skylar Cherry and Avant from South Fulton....maybe even Big Sam Curtis.

Alex Verdell, Shadow Roney, Cody Ezell, and possibly even Zach Wallace from Gleason.

Young from Lake Co.

The kicker from McKenzie...the kids got a leg....and their running back...I cant remember his name at the moment.

This is just a few off the top of my head.

Union City and McKenzie will have alot of players on it....

Colton Speed,Josh Nicks,Jacob Worley,Ronnie Fair,Brandon Easley,Wyatt Carr,Will Arnold,Stevie Gossett,Peter Wilkes for Union City

Austin McKinney,Quinton Bowden,Harris Laughery,John Johnson,Jacob Fussell and some of the linemen from McKenzie

Alex Verdell,Cody Ezell,Shadow Roney,Zach Wallace and maybe some of the linemen from Gleason...

Carlos Young,Dominic Kimble,Trevor Blythe,Sam Hayes,Patrick Roberson from Lake County

Jonathon Avent,Corbin Hawks,Sam Curtis,Skylar Cherry,Holden McConnell from South Fulton

Daniel Ricketts,Chase McMullen,Tyler Dunning and probably a couple of the linemen from Greenfield

Chandler Jordan from Bruceton

Not real sure about West Carroll..You don't hear much about them....

MVP....Colton Speed-Union City

Coach of the Year.....Kelly Spivey-South Fulton

• 2 weeks later...

Union City and McKenzie will have alot of players on it....

Colton Speed,Josh Nicks,Jacob Worley,Ronnie Fair,Brandon Easley,Wyatt Carr,Will Arnold,Stevie Gossett,Peter Wilkes for Union City

Austin McKinney,Quinton Bowden,Harris Laughery,John Johnson,Jacob Fussell and some of the linemen from McKenzie

Alex Verdell,Cody Ezell,Shadow Roney,Zach Wallace and maybe some of the linemen from Gleason...

Carlos Young,Dominic Kimble,Trevor Blythe,Sam Hayes,Patrick Roberson from Lake County

Jonathon Avent,Corbin Hawks,Sam Curtis,Skylar Cherry,Holden McConnell from South Fulton

Daniel Ricketts,Chase McMullen,Tyler Dunning and probably a couple of the linemen from Greenfield

Chandler Jordan from Bruceton

Not real sure about West Carroll..You don't hear much about them....

MVP....Colton Speed-Union City

Coach of the Year.....Kelly Spivey-South Fulton

Sounds about right. I think Zach Wallace gets in before Cody Ezell from Gleason. Each team gets four players right?

I agree with the SF picks. Sam Curtis played like an Animal the last two games of the year. Makes me wonder where he was the first 8? Was it a new game plan for did he just want to make it to the play-offs that bad?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds about right. I think Zach Wallace gets in before Cody Ezell from Gleason. Each team gets four players right?

I agree with the SF picks. Sam Curtis played like an Animal the last two games of the year. Makes me wonder where he was the first 8? Was it a new game plan for did he just want to make it to the play-offs that bad?

nope the amount of players from each team is determined by ur place in the region. higher seed=more players lower seed=few players

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...