timbdp

10/20

#8 MJCA at #1 Station Camp 4pm

#5 Macon Co at #4 FCS 4:30pm

#7 Merrol Hyde at #3 Portland 7pm

#6 Greenbrier at #2 White House 7pm

10/21

6pm winner of #5 Macon Co at #4 FCS vs winner of #8 MJCA at #1 Station Camp

8pm winner of #7 Merrol Hyde at #3 Portland vs winner of #6 Greenbrier at #2 White House

10/23

7pm championship

any predictions?

The semi-finals and finals will be played on the best field in the district. Both coaches for the Devils, Felzien and Lamberth, deserve recognition for the hard work they both put into the field care.

I'll have to agree with schsdad's assessment of the tournament. I don't see anyone in the district upsetting the Lady Bison and I think the Lady Devils and Lady Panthers match-up very well against each other. I will say though, no matter what a match-up looks like on paper, the game still has to be played between the lines and anything can happen out there.

Looking forward to a fun tournament. I hope and pray for no injuries and great sportsmanship from each participant.

The semi-finals and finals will be played on the best field in the district. Both coaches for the Devils, Felzien and Lamberth, deserve recognition for the hard work they both put into the field care.

I echo recognition to Felzien and Lamberth for the field. White House's soccer field is in fantastic shape and the community should be very proud to have such a nice facility.