Stone Mem. vs. LA (Something's gotta give)

2008BARACK

Come on folks... Its like one is scared and the other is afraid!! We got a couple more days before game time. Where are the Stone fans?? Hog-Eye, where you at? What have we got to lose? We are both out of the playoffs fighting to not be be the cellar dweller! Lets have a little friendly banter.

I look for LA to come out with a smashmouth defense keeping the Hog-Eye offense in good field position all night. If them boys can get them some early scores and gain some confidence with their execution and limit turnovers...LA wins big!! Play for pride Big Blue!

Lets go Hog-Eye!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks... Its like one is scared and the other is afraid!! We got a couple more days before game time. Where are the Stone fans?? Hog-Eye, where you at? What have we got to lose? We are both out of the playoffs fighting to not be be the cellar dweller! Lets have a little friendly banter.

I look for LA to come out with a smashmouth defense keeping the Hog-Eye offense in good field position all night. If them boys can get them some early scores and gain some confidence with their execution and limit turnovers...LA wins big!! Play for pride Big Blue!

Lets go Hog-Eye!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think you're right about the early scores. Both these teams are on their heels right now. It just takes couple early scores by either team to get the other thinking ' Here we go again!!'. I think it's LA by 14.

Ive heard rumor that coach davis is steping down at the end of the season any truth to this

Just Rumors!! I have heard that Tony is leaving CCHS, again just rumors. Any time a team struggles the coaching staff is on the Hot Seat. This is not college or the pros where coachs can recruit and make the big bucks! Parents get mad, players get upset, but I promise that on Friday night every Coach and player wants a win. Everyone should support their program, If you have a talent voulunteer you time and services. Some of the teams we have played have a video team (5 or 6 people) and they can review tape on the spot. We have one. Some put 4-6 people up in the box. We have two. Now for the good news, the JV team beat White Co. JV 14-0 this past Monday night. The offense is starting to gel and the defense looked solid.

I think the LA/SMHS game will be similar to last year's game, who ever scores last wins.

You may be right...LA wins though! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Big Blue!!

I had originally thought LA by 3 Tds. With the forcast of rain, I'm going to say 19-7. I heard channel 4 was coming until the threat of bad weather(no joke). LA breaks the ice.

I had originally thought LA by 3 Tds. With the forcast of rain, I'm going to say 19-7. I heard channel 4 was coming until the threat of bad weather(no joke). LA breaks the ice.

Well if channel 4 was really planning on coming, then I'm glad it's going to rain. How embarrassing would that be for LA 3 years removed from a state championship?? Good grief!

originally i would say, everybody doesnt know Stone, they are not as bad as it seems. BUT after we lost to Bledsoe County i have no idea who we are anymore. as for the score and who wins, i think its gonna be close, Stone is missing one of their corners (#33) due to an achillies tear, and he was a good part of the D, and if they find our weak spot where our back up man is playing, its gonna be a long nite. i hope our offense can crank it up and do what they have the talent to be doing (a lil wordy)

? Stone-14

?LA- 7

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Well BD Ill take a poke at it. If LA protects the ball I say 21-7 LA. Im giving stone 7 and thats only if LA gives up a big play, dont think they can run it right at us and the rain will or for the most part should keep the ball on the ground.Oh ya did I mention protecting the ball? With this weather anything is possible should be an interesting night for football. Good luck Hog-Eye and hope there are no injuries on either side.