7AAA

spartaman

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that. Left them off the schedule. In the meantime, Warren County beat Franklin County 46-41. Warren seems to be coming to life. Congrats.

I found out we play tonight at 7 and the boys play after that our girls beat East LIt last night Hasslip had 33 points and i forget the score but it was pretty handidly so i will let you know what we do tonight with a luttle report

I found out we play tonight at 7 and the boys play after that our girls beat East LIt last night Hasslip had 33 points and i forget the score but it was pretty handidly so i will let you know what we do tonight with a luttle report

It was eight points. I don't think that would qualify as handily. The game was awful to watch! There were 50 fouls called in the game. Haislip is a player. Her outside shot needs to get some consistency. When it does, look out!

It was eight points. I don't think that would qualify as handily. The game was awful to watch! There were 50 fouls called in the game. Haislip is a player. Her outside shot needs to get some consistency. When it does, look out!

sorry i thought i looked at it and both boys and girls won handidly guess it was just the guys then...i will be there tonight as soon as my FLORIDA STATE game is over

Her 3pt shot just may be off right now. During AAU she was very consistent, lights out as a matter of fact. So if she's doing this with her 3 being off, oh my!

sorry i thought i looked at it and both boys and girls won handidly guess it was just the guys then...i will be there tonight as soon as my FLORIDA STATE game is over

It was the guys. They kicked our butts. I know they are young. I think they have some promise for this year and the future.

Great game by our girls tonight we beat Coffee county by 30 it was like 68-38 coach Maxwell played everyone all night she subbed in 5 at a time...Haislip did great along with sharcobie(spelling) she is just a freshamn and she is the real deal...those 2 will get talked about a lot throughout the year so i would like to talk about Rachel Orman(spelling)I have been watching her play since she was in the 6th grades (she is the same age as my son so when i went to games to watch him obviously i woud watch her)and i am really proud of her improvement she is starting as a JR and playing a lot of minutes does a good job rebounding and cleaning up the trash around the basket I am very proud of her and all the hard work she has done to get to the point she is at now and having very meaningful minutes keep up the hard work Rachel I am very PROUD of you and i am excited that i get to keep watching you for 2 more years at RIVERDALE SO KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!!

I see a lot of potential in a lot of the younger girls unfortunatly i do not know a lot of their names so as i learn them more and get more info on them i will talk about them some

this was a great team effort tonight and i look forward to the Gallatin game on tuesday