Farragut @ Soddy-Daisy

AdmiralDude

Good luck to SD next week with the Owl's. You guys have a good football team and it showed in the second half. Had a few bad breaks in the first half but you guys have a very good solid football team. QB looked good and the running back and your receivers are good at making things happen. You guys can win his game. I would have put this on the Owl's and Soddy message board but most of the Owl's are good at thinking they know football but they are really good at running there mouth. Farragut needed a good old fashion butt kicking to bring them back to earth.

Good luck to you guys. I would love to see you guys win this game to shut them up.

Who's running their mouth? Seems like yours spouts off pretty good! Maybe you otta take some of your own advice and worry about Oak Ridge and just leave the Owls alone. If the rematch happens then you can flap your gums. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's running their mouth? Seems like yours spouts off pretty good! Maybe you otta take some of your own advice and worry about Oak Ridge and just leave the Owls alone. If the rematch happens then you can flap your gums. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See what I mean. Not even a Owl's message board and look at them. Good luck SD.