Farragut @ Soddy-Daisy

AdmiralDude

Thats creepy...anyways back to the game on friday....Have are Soddy's Offensive and Defensive lines? Big? Small? Physical?

I agree that is quite creepy. I know the D-Line has some pretty good size and there are more physical and more apt to Bull Rush than try to get upfield. I'm know really sure about the O-Line, I'm sure they're pretty talented. I don't remember from last year what the O-Line is like, I was always looking at the our Offensive Scouting Report.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that i know Purty is heathly i feel alot more comfortable saying Farragut will win this game. Yeah its at Soddy and they might get more calls so what that will not affect the outcome of this game. Farragut knows they have to win out to have a chance at back to back region titles and my guess is that they are more hungry then ever. I know Soddy is a very good team this year so by no means do i think Farragut will walk all over them especially if it is their senior night? But i have a feeling Farragut's Offense will be back in a good Rythm as will the Defense. Look for a tough physical game that goes into the fourth quarter. My prediction is Farrgut by 10!

Farragut-24

Soddy-14

I want be able to make the trip this week but it sounds like Soddy has no chance to win this one. Sounds like Farragut has the advantage in every position and Soddy can't match up with them.

soddy daisy doesnt have much size.

Farragut doesnt have size on the defensive line but the are quick off the ball and can make plays so if Soddy isnt big i would have to give the adantage to Farrgut's Defensive line. Farragut's D-line is probably one of the best in the region expect maybe WB or Ootelwah just from what i have seen.

Farragut doesnt have size on the defensive line but the are quick off the ball and can make plays so if Soddy isnt big i would have to give the adantage to Farrgut's Defensive line. Farragut's D-line is probably one of the best in the region expect maybe WB or Ootelwah just from what i have seen.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> farraguts d line is nowhere near Ooltewahs d line, no maybes about it.

After seeing both schools play against William Blount, I would have to say this should be a pretty even game. If I had to predict, I might give Farragut the edge simply because they should be pretty hungry after getting it handed to them last week. Regardless, I say the game stays within 10 points either way.

It should be an outstanding match-up. These are arguably the two best passing teams in East TN. I suspect they'll sling it around a bit, even in the rain.

Also, given the investment that has been made, I wanted to let folks know that WFIV will have its first ever stadiumcast. This means that those attending the game with their portable radios will be able to listen to the same broadcast going out over the airwaves back home in West Knoxville (FM 105.3) and streaming live on the web (www.farragutfootball.com). The frequency that we'll be using for the stadiumcast is FM 107.3 which should come in loud and clear in and around the stadium.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> farraguts d line is nowhere near Ooltewahs d line, no maybes about it.

If you can read what the man wrote HE SAID BESIDES OOLTEWAHS AND WB. I put it in bold so you can read it a little better MAYBE.