Farragut @ Soddy-Daisy

AdmiralDude

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made an a all 4 years just because i dont talk proper here dont mean nothin im in college now still doin good chump

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they need to change the grading scale then

FARRAGUT, why arent their any highlight videos on your website when you played the owls?

To the Farragut faithful....I realize that Farragut is to good of a team to hold their heads down for to long. And I expect your team will come to Soddy with a large chip on their shoulder and something to prove. A cornered animal is the most dangerous and right now Farragut is the cornered animal. I hope our boys are ready and with coach Slaughter I'd say they are. So I expect this game to be totally smash mouth.

I do hope that the refs are ready cause this one will be a hum dinger.

Good Health to all.....Soddy by 7

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they need to change the grading scale then

FARRAGUT, why arent their any highlight videos on your website when you played the owls?

i dont think anyone from ooltewah is qualified to give english lessons...leave that to us smart folk

From what i remember last year Soddy had a very good defense. Does anyone know the injury report on Purty i saw he didnt play the second half of the game last friday? Is Hudson out for the season im not too sure wondering if someone could help me out. This could greatly affect our running game but Chris Bass does a good job back there hes small but tough and has awesome balance with good moves. Encarnation got some carries too i wonder if he will be a factor for fridays game but we dont want to wear him out b/c he is so valuable on defense.

Purty is fine. I was at practice today and everyone is healthy.

How can you roll your eyes at that???? I was at the McMinn game and clearly the refs won that game for Soddy. Soddy isnt a bad team but McMinn had sorry penalty after penalty and when the refs would not call anything on Soddy especially in the Red Zone. Good luck to both. Should be a pretty even game

Farragut should beat Soddy with no problem......just realize Farragut you are playing Soddy and the 5 refs so be prepared for several key plays to be influenced by a flag.

I just hope you have a better crew then the one McMinn had......it was so obvious even the chain crew (which is normally supporters of the home teams football program) said this crew is awful!

Get over it crybabies......Soddy whipped Mcminn every way possible. I guess the refs made mcminns kickoff coverage team go to sleep and the refs made the DB for mcminn rough the punter, or did they make that call to go for it on 4th down and get stopped in the 4th quarter when the logical decision was to kick a field goal and make it a one score game........I hope Slaughter sure gets to hand pick those refs for Farragut with him being a first year coach and all, I bet he has a lot of pull....It's so funny to hear McMinn people whine about refs when everyone knows what to expect when you go there for football or basketball.....Anyways I hear the weather is nice up in Kingsport this time of year.......