Farragut @ Soddy-Daisy

AdmiralDude

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roll eyes all you want. Ask Mcminn and Bradley

You forgot to include Hixson and Heritage in games that the Refs won for Soddy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ....We at Soddy can't help it that other teams don't know how to treat their refs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You forgot to include Hixson and Heritage in games that the Refs won for Soddy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ....We at Soddy can't help it that other teams don't know how to treat their refs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well we in rhea county know that we have owned soddy the past three years enough said

Farragut should beat Soddy with no problem......just realize Farragut you are playing Soddy and the 5 refs so be prepared for several key plays to be influenced by a flag.

I just hope you have a better crew then the one McMinn had......it was so obvious even the chain crew (which is normally supporters of the home teams football program) said this crew is awful!

well we in rhea county know that we have owned soddy the past three years enough said

What in the heck does that have to do about people whinning about the refs? Coldboy it's to early and your to young to be drinking this early. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get a handle on it, son!

What in the heck does that have to do about people whinning about the refs? Coldboy it's to early and your to young to be drinking this early. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get a handle on it, son!

lol hahaha i was just makin it known that we dont have to worry about the refs cheatin us becuase its never close until this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol hahaha i was just makin it known that we dont have to worry about the refs cheatin us becuase its never close until this year /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Soddy played at your place this year....so why were you worried about the refs? Coldboy if you want to take a jab at Soddy, feel free you earned this year, but please at least make it topical.

Soddy played at your place this year....so why were you worried about the refs? Coldboy if you want to take a jab at Soddy, feel free you earned this year, but please at least make it topical.

it dont matter where u play there are gonna be sucky refs and we played in soddy last year and demolished em i kno cuz i played in that game and the refs tried to help em but it was waaaay out of reach for them to do so

Farragut should beat Soddy with no problem......just realize Farragut you are playing Soddy and the 5 refs so be prepared for several key plays to be influenced by a flag.

I just hope you have a better crew then the one McMinn had......it was so obvious even the chain crew (which is normally supporters of the home teams football program) said this crew is awful!

Wah, Wah , Wah......Would you like some cheese with your whine. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No program or team has anything to do with which refereeing crew that shows up to do the games. Sorry Tribefan to say the Refs are Soddy refs well......That don't fly. McMinn just got beat.

it dont matter where u play there are gonna be sucky refs and we played in soddy last year and demolished em i kno cuz i played in that game and the refs tried to help em but it was waaaay out of reach for them to do so

Coldboy so now you gotta dig something up from 2 years ago.....Geez thats real topical /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what grade did you make in english class? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />