Farragut @ Soddy-Daisy

AdmiralDude

Good to hear he will be greatly needed 100 percent on friday night. Will you be making the trip down there? I dont think i am and i was wondering if it will on on wazoo sports.

Yes I will be making the trip. I am pretty sure it will be on wazoo on th Farragut Football website but I will find out for you tomorrow.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was also at the Farragut practice today. All injuries look to be healed except for the Hudson kid. Doubt he will be back this year. Heard he could come back for the playoffs, but it would probably not be such a great idea, because it probably won't be 100%. The looked good today from what I could tell. I will be at the game on Friday, so hopefully they will put in a better showing, because I made the drive to Ooltewah and was not impressed. I will wait until Thursday to hear about the rest of the week in practice to make my predicition.

Now that i know Purty is heathly i feel alot more comfortable saying Farragut will win this game. Yeah its at Soddy and they might get more calls so what that will not affect the outcome of this game. Farragut knows they have to win out to have a chance at back to back region titles and my guess is that they are more hungry then ever. I know Soddy is a very good team this year so by no means do i think Farragut will walk all over them especially if it is their senior night? But i have a feeling Farragut's Offense will be back in a good Rythm as will the Defense. Look for a tough physical game that goes into the fourth quarter. My prediction is Farrgut by 10!

Farragut-24

Soddy-14

Get over it crybabies......Soddy whipped Mcminn every way possible. I guess the refs made mcminns kickoff coverage team go to sleep and the refs made the DB for mcminn rough the punter, or did they make that call to go for it on 4th down and get stopped in the 4th quarter when the logical decision was to kick a field goal and make it a one score game........I hope Slaughter sure gets to hand pick those refs for Farragut with him being a first year coach and all, I bet he has a lot of pull....It's so funny to hear McMinn people whine about refs when everyone knows what to expect when you go there for football or basketball.....Anyways I hear the weather is nice up in Kingsport this time of year.......

I suppose both punt returns that we called back were legit calls. And I suppose the SD player stepping a yard out of bounds and the side judge not calling him out is legit as well.

Good luck againist Farragut and the Owls but dont be upset when your Trojan is busted and you are traveling to Science Hill after finishing 3rd in Region 2 5A.....I hear the weather is nice in Johnson City...

I suppose both punt returns that we called back were legit calls. And I suppose the SD player stepping a yard out of bounds and the side judge not calling him out is legit as well.

Good luck againist Farragut and the Owls but dont be upset when your Trojan is busted and you are traveling to Science Hill after finishing 3rd in Region 2 5A.....I hear the weather is nice in Johnson City...

yes, it is nice up there. It is almost as nice as Kingsport.

I'm not really sure at this point. It not really something that has been talked about. If I were to take ad educated guess, I would say it will be more of a group effort rather than one clear cut Coordinator.

It was really good to see alot of the old guys come by practice yesterday (Jeff Jameson, Lawton Johnson, Scott Chase, Andrew Martland, Willi Pearman). Coach Courtney and I have talked a few times on how he loves to see former players stop by practice and see how they are doing. Alot people ask me why I come by for some many years and its the same reason why so many people love UT football. I love high school football and I am thankful for what the coaches did for me while I was there.

As for for the defense play calling it will be coach Doucette and coach Harris. Offense nothing changes still coach Sweetland. We need to get these next two wins to stay at home in the playoffs and you never know IF Ooltewah gets beat then Farragut could still win the region. These next two games are big and this region is never deceided till the end. Good luck to SD this Friday night.