Who is the BEST PLAYERS in East TN?

pantherfan1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Kayla Christopher (Oliver Springs)(UTC)- Think everyone knows it. Probably one of the most widely nationally recruited player out of E-TN this year.Started on TN FLIGHTS Nike National Champ Team. 2008 TN Dream Team with Glory Johnson(UT), Chantel Poston(Purdue), Jasmine Hassel(UGA), and Jasmine James(UGA)

2. Faith Dupree (Webb) (UT)- Shes probably the best shooting post player ive seen. She will do big things given some time with Coach.Started on TN FLIGHTS Nike National Champ Team.

3. Kortni Jones (Oak Ridge)(MTSU) -Showed what she was made of as a pg on the national level this summer. Started on TN FLIGHTS Nike National Champ Team.

4. Nichole Dickson (Greenville)(Memphis)-Nice player for her size. Does it all.

5. Raegan Thompson (Oak Ridge)(Furman)- She can shoot lights out. Smart Player. Pruden Has devolped her very well in her four yrs at OR

6. Kylie Lambert(McMinn Central)(UTC)-Seen her play a few times. She was impressive but not as much as the ones above. She knows her job. Cant wait to see her Christopher, Davis, and Helton work their magic at UTC.

7 DAYS. BASKETBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1. Kortni Jones - OR

2. Faith Dupree - Webb

3. Nicole Dickson - Greenville

4. Reagan Thompson - OR

5. Haley Irwin - Cleveland

6. Kylie Lambert - McMinnC

7. Mariah Pietrowski - Elizabethton

8. Danielle Montgomery - Tenn

9. Kayla Christopher - OS

10. Bailey Roberts - Maryville

i know and thats where it comes from. Have you seen all these players play?

I have been very fortunate to watch most all these players over the past four years (and more on some) and

think they earned what they have been given. I just dont think you can rank them 1 to 10 for several reasons.

1) How far in the season they go and still maintain the focus and skill level without wavering.

2) What classification (1A - 3A) they are playing in, it can be a big difference in competition, crowd size, etc...

3) What other Team mates surround them.

I just say all these ladies are very good players and I will probably sell off my UTK tickets

and buy the UTC tickets for the 09-08 season and beyond............ I may even zip over for

a MTSU game or two!

UTC? Well i guess by that i guess i get the point where i ruffled feathers. but i didnt say anything. it was a topic started and i put my opinion. What the girls on my top 1-4 did on a national (not just their extreme success in h.s) where and how i did their ranking. if you disagree thats you. its just an opinion (most important my opinion). and well sorta close to rick bolus's rankings.

UTC? Well i guess by that i guess i get the point where i ruffled feathers. but i didnt say anything. it was a topic started and i put my opinion. What the girls on my top 1-4 did on a national (not just their extreme success in h.s) where and how i did their ranking. if you disagree thats you. its just an opinion (most important my opinion). and well sorta close to rick bolus's rankings.

No feathers ruffled here, sorry to get you so upset. I was not putting UTC down.... I'm a huge fan of Coach Moore and his staff.

As you can tell I follow mostly the Region 3 AA teams until later in the season and then focus on the higher ranked teams in all

divisions and follow them as the playoffs progress. And as for "National" thats what I was refering to in item 3.

Remember... This all started when you got our attention with the "Ha. OK."

Nuff said....... Let the other people chime in on their picks.