Who is the BEST PLAYERS in East TN?

pantherfan1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easy to be "a force" when you are playing singe A teams. It is unfair to those of us in the tourney who weren't AAA to take that beating. I don't want to hear how it makes us a better team, either, because there is a point where it doesn't. West should be playing where they belong--in the AAA bracket if they are that good.

With only two posts, it is clear you are going to get an education on these boards. If your coaches don't want to take the beatings, then they should not sign-up for the tournaments with AAA teams. I totally disagree that West should stay where they belong. It was a pre-season tournament open to all comers. Cloudland and Unaka are big girls and knew what they were getting in to. It will make them better playing the AAA teams and Coach Birchfield and Coach Wright need to play bigger better teams to prepare them for post season tournament play. The Single A teams in Region 1 do not normally provide them with enough competition, though Hampton and North Greene are pretty good right now. Recognize Hall's talent, take your beatings with class, and quit whining and live up to your name...BigBoi!

Shannon Depew -Cocke co

Morgan Buda-Cocke Co

Taylor Mills -Gibbs

Alicia Robinson- Knox Central

Lauren Burnnett-Heritage

I'm a Grainger Co. fan and if not mistaken didn't Ashlee Acuff play for your team. You did help coach the KGC lady pride didn't you. She may not be as talented as some of the girls from prior posts but I'm sure she could hold her own against them. Good thing about this year is she finally seems to be healthy and can hopefully make it through the season. Also heard she's getting college recognition, do you know anything about that. We"ll see how good she can be when faced against DePew from Cocke Co tomorrow night, but if I recall the past games between these two have been pretty good.