Greenbrier Senior Recognition

EZBeingGreen

This coming Friday night will be Greenbrier's Senior Recognition Night. It's hard to believe that this season has gone so fast and this will be the last home game for the Class of 2009. These boys have meant a lot to me personally because they are my son's friends and classmates. They will be missed at Greenbrier for their talent, athleticism, academics, and personalities will be something that will be remembered long after the season ends.

Great job Class of 2009! We've enjoyed watching you grow up and play football! You will be missed!

10 Clint Ford

15 Cody Elder

16 Zack Ziegler

22 Tyler Mench

50 Derek Pryne

56 Dustin Clay

57 Cory Pryne

59 Lee Holliman

60 Blake Pearce

80 Chris Thole

87 Brandon Teel

90 Justin Brogdon

Good luck in whereever your road takes you!

Congrats to this years Seniors. It's been a pleasure watching you all play and grow together (and grow up) these last 10 years. You are all a great group of young men. I'm sad to see it come down to the end, but I wish nothing but the best for you this week and beyond /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />