Unicoi County 0-8 (0-5) @ Sullivan North 6-2 (3-2)

kingsportfan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Throp was the guy that Taylor Fletcher absolutely ran over in the endzone. Who is #1 then? That was the hit of the week!!!

As for tricitiessportsfan, aka Ron Bliss, you had a little uproar on your site for listing South and DB tied for #1 in Northeast TN.

Do I need a bright flashy blinking sign that reads 'I AM NOT RON BLISS'? And I have to ask, what is the point in altering skunk3's posts?

Another one of those contrasting styles games...Unicoi will throw the ball around (and has a solid running game)...North will attempt to establish a multi-headed running game against a team that hasn't stopped the run very well, thusfar this season...Go Raiders...Happy Senior Night

Roll Tribe Roll

Since we all are supposed to root for each other in Kingsport, I'll bring my South sweatshirt and rebel flag and sit on the home side and cheer on our brothers from North. I know that just a couple of weeks ago, there was so much brotherly love in the city so we gotta stand behind each other. I'm expecting North fans to be there tomorrow night at Elizbethton to cheer on South as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Since we all are supposed to root for each other in Kingsport, I'll bring my South sweatshirt and rebel flag and sit on the home side and cheer on our brothers from North. I know that just a couple of weeks ago, there was so much brotherly love in the city so we gotta stand behind each other. I'm expecting North fans to be there tomorrow night at Elizbethton to cheer on South as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If I thought it would be a close game, I would go to it. I do hope South wins rest of their games this year and goes to state. You are right, everybody does need to support each other in Kingsport, especially when we are not playing each other.

But for now, lets hope the Raiders take care of business.

Since I've gone to two Sullivan South games this year (@ Science Hill, vs. Greeneville), will you come sit with me at a few Dobyns Bennett games too? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Since I've gone to two Sullivan South games this year (@ Science Hill, vs. Greeneville), will you come sit with me at a few Dobyns Bennett games too? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If South gets put out of the playoffs before DB and you can get me some reserved seating on the home side instead of those rickety bleachers that are a deathtrap. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />