Unicoi County 0-8 (0-5) @ Sullivan North 6-2 (3-2)

kingsportfan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on not rebelrebelman! I know you can come up with a food/resturaunt association for UC!!! Like your pic by the way!!!

Believe me when I say, I would love to have a negative nickname for Unicoi. I lay awake night thinking of one. The unfortunate thing is, I've never actually been to Unicoi, mainly because I don't want to be eaten alive by rabid dogs, or catch a stray bullet from a convient store robbery.

Believe me when I say, I would love to have a negative nickname for Unicoi. I lay awake night thinking of one. The unfortunate thing is, I've never actually been to Unicoi, mainly because I don't want to be eaten alive by rabid dogs, or catch a stray bullet from a convient store robbery.

Wow, you are ignorant. Lets talk football on here, instead of trash talking other teams please.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess since you've never been to Erwin or Unicoi Co., you would know.

skunk3, how is your sons hand, post surgery and after a few weeks to mend? Hopefully well.

tricitiessportsfan,

Thank you very much for the nice words and recognizing the misquote...and thanks for asking about Sterling...his thumb surgery went well (Dr Klinar - Appalachian Orthopaedics)...he is pinned, screwed, and plated and should be able to play if the Golden Raiders make the playoffs (which we hope they do!)...

The Raiders have to attack this game as they have all of them this season and that is as an underdog...don't look at the record...do what you do and play hard...Go Raiders

Roll Tribe Roll

tricitiessportsfan,

Thank you very much for the nice words and recognizing the misquote...and thanks for asking about Sterling...his thumb surgery went well (Dr Klinar - Appalachian Orthopaedics)...he is pinned, screwed, and plated and should be able to play if the Golden Raiders make the playoffs (which we hope they do!)...

The Raiders have to attack this game as they have all of them this season and that is as an underdog...don't look at the record...do what you do and play hard...Go Raiders

Yes, the Tribe Blows!

I thought Throp was the guy that Taylor Fletcher absolutely ran over in the endzone. Who is #1 then? That was the hit of the week!!!

As for tricitiessportsfan, aka Ron Bliss, you had a little uproar on your site for listing South and DB tied for #1 in Northeast TN.

tricitiessportsfan,

Roll Tribe Roll

Glad to hear that, hopefully he'll be able to finish his high school career on the field.

I thought Throp was the guy that Taylor Fletcher absolutely ran over in the endzone. Who is #1 then? That was the hit of the week!!!

As for tricitiessportsfan, aka Ron Bliss, you had a little uproar on your site for listing South and DB tied for #1 in Northeast TN.

North's #1 is Cody Martin...Throp wears #3 for the Golden Raiders and was not dressed Friday night.

Roll Tribe Roll

Glad to hear that, hopefully he'll be able to finish his high school career on the field.

Thank you...he has that hope, to finish his high school career on the field playing with his teammates in the playoffs...

Roll Tribe Roll