October 31st Games

Seaglefan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else have a game scheduled for Halloween night that has not been changed to the 30th. I just think the logical thing to do this night is reschedule the games for the 30th.

Marion County @ Sequatchie County on Halloween and i hope it does not get changed bc it is a good night for a beating

Cosby hosts Grace Christian on All Hallow's Eve. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Appropriate, I think! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Depending on what all happens this Friday this could be for the region. I think it'll be great. Plus my kids, batgirl and the bigblue monster are pretty fired up about it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby hosts Grace Christian on All Hallow's Eve. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Appropriate, I think! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Depending on what all happens this Friday this could be for the region. I think it'll be great. Plus my kids, batgirl and the bigblue monster are pretty fired up about it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The bigblue monster ? Whats little yoak goin as then /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

to bad they will be a massacre on the hill.... they eagles will be sent home with a belly ache, but not from all the candy....but because of the pounding they are going to indure from grace....sorry fatgirl and the biggay monster...hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />