October 31st Games

Seaglefan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to bad they will be a massacre on the hill.... they eagles will be sent home with a belly ache, but not from all the candy....but because of the pounding they are going to indure from grace....sorry fatgirl and the biggay monster...hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey are you going as a runner up or third place finisher , You could easily go as Bilbo or Frodo , maybe the penguin but devitos a little tall for you.

Your a real sore loser you know that , Several Hampton fans where adult enough to hang around and at least see the end of the game and congratulate BOTH teams on a fantastic ball game , but I understand your still a young boy who dont know any better. Grow up and act like somebody the CHILDREN you referred to as fatgirl and the big gay monster are 6 and 1 years old respectively ........yet the are both more mature and definately taller than you HA HA HA.

to bad they will be a massacre on the hill.... they eagles will be sent home with a belly ache, but not from all the candy....but because of the pounding they are going to indure from grace....sorry fatgirl and the biggay monster...hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your are real brat you know that? My six year old daughter who you referred to as "fatgirl" sat two years ago, (at the age of 4) and watched while they carried you off the field and said "Momma is he gonna be allright?", and then even asked about you over the next few days. She didn't even know you! My son is 1 and watches football with almost the same intensity as his father. That don't mean much to you because you don't know him, but lets just say his defence is among the best in the state. So I'm pretty certain he's not gay. Even if he was I'd still love him. Your momma does you, don't she?

one of the biggest games of the year!!! #4 Oneida vs. #7 Greenback on halloween night winner takes region 2 come to the game its gonna be wild!

GO TRIBE!!!!

Could also be the battle of the undefeated's depending on Greenback winning against Midway this friday. This def will be a game NOT TO MISS!!!!

And it's at Greenback.

Could also be the battle of the undefeated's depending on Greenback winning against Midway this friday. This def will be a game NOT TO MISS!!!!

And it's at Greenback.

Midway cant stop Greenback, can they? I have no idea I've not seen either play but I do know that the Kees are quite explosive this year and it seems like Midway likes to pound it out with the Poe kid, by the way what ever happened to Robinson, I've not heard anything about him this year and was curious to know what happened? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

So, once you're beloved Hampton is 4-4 and proves they can't win, you start backing Grace who is 7-1 and can't be beaten by the team that outplayed/outcoached Hampton...hmmm starting to sound a little like King Leon...Hey, that would be a good costume for you!!

So, once you beloved Hampton is 4-4 and proves they can't win, you start backing Grace who is 7-1 and can't be beaten by the team that outplayed/outcoached Hampton...hmmm starting to sound a little like King Leon...Hey, that would be a good costume for you!!

He couldnt wear it, hes to short! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />