Region 7 4A versus Region 8 4A

therealgame

Cougarmike,

On behalf all the playoff teams, we would like to thank you and the Munford coaches for your ticket money tonight. The only way you all will be seeing a playoff game is from the stands. Thank you for your support.

Your right. But this is the first time we've sat at home round one. What about you coach? When was the last time you made the playoffs?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of region 7 will go down except for Henry County. Question how do you think Henry's kids will react in a tight situation. The reason I asked is they haven't been in one this yesr with ten running clocks. I don't predict Kingsbury winning tonight but I 'm interested to see how you handle Hunter and their QB.

i think these guys should be fine. they've been there before (all the way to the semis for the last two years!)

they know what needs to be done, they just have to go out and do it!

ROLL RED ROLL!!! #90 in the nation and climbing!!!

You seemed to be loved on here about as much as I am!

I love you both. Couger Mike has been commenting favorably all year on the patriots and has supplied some helpfyl info on the Metro teams; although sometimes fractuous, your thoughts have been for the most part interesting and on the money.

GO BIG RED

Think I misspelled frac........ Oh well------

I love you both. Couger Mike has been commenting favorably all year on the patriots and has supplied some helpfyl info on the Metro teams; although sometimes fractuous, your thoughts have been for the most part interesting and on the money.

GO BIG RED

You are one of a kind, olddevil. I don't even love myself!!

GO BIG RED

Thank you olddevil. I enjoy talking football and I must admit trading jabs. How will 6A effect Henry County's program next year and will this be Henry's last or at least best chance to win a gold ball? What do you think the future is for Henry County football.

well, so much for hope.

HCHS: 48 - Kingsbury: 7

East: 64 - Hardin: 36 (can someone say no defense???)

Fairley: 44 - Liberty: 24

Melrose: 35 - Brighton 7

Red Warrior, it seems that you, the guy from Munford and I hit on the predictions. It really was close to a no-brainer though. I did go and see Brighton get destroyed by Melrose and saw exactly what I expected. Missed the prediction by 7 though. Picked 27-6 Melrose and it ended 33-7 Looking forward to next week's showdown with Melrose and East. That should be a barn burner. You guys get Fairley. That will be an interesting matchup. Will look forward to seeing how that comes out, even though I have a fairly good idea. Congratulations on your big win tonight.

Red Warrior, it seems that you, the guy from Munford and I hit on the predictions. It really was close to a no-brainer though. I did go and see Brighton get destroyed by Melrose and saw exactly what I expected. Missed the prediction by 7 though. Picked 27-6 Melrose and it ended 33-7 Looking forward to next week's showdown with Melrose and East. That should be a barn burner. You guys get Fairley. That will be an interesting matchup. Will look forward to seeing how that comes out, even though I have a fairly good idea. Congratulations on your big win tonight.

Hey, Visionaire.

Would you mind sharing some details, on the Melrose/Brighton game?

I attended the Olive Branch, MS vs Tupelo game (OB 45 - Tup 34), but LISTENED to the East/Hardin Co game.

------------------------------------

Concerning the Hardin County game:

It's been a long time sincer I've listened to (or watched) a game where one team NEVER stopped the other!

East NEVER punted (unless I missed something). They scored on nearly every posession. Turnovers, end-of-half and end-of-game stopped their other drives.

Thank you olddevil. I enjoy talking football and I must admit trading jabs. How will 6A effect Henry County's program next year and will this be Henry's last or at least best chance to win a gold ball? What do you think the future is for Henry County football.

Of course it will become more difficult. We played for many years as one of the smaller schools in the old AAA division; We competed very well in those years when our talent was good and not so well when it was down. Our present team is heavy with juniors and our freshman class was very good with good size and speed. Inman Middle School, one of our four feeder programs, won the West Tennessee middle school title this year.I think there is enough talent in the pipeline to keep us competative fo a while.

Don't let those posters get under your skin. Few know the whole story.

GO BIG RED

Of course it will become more difficult. We played for many years as one of the smaller schools in the old AAA division; We competed very well in those years when our talent was good and not so well when it was down. Our present team is heavy with juniors and our freshman class was very good with good size and speed. Inman Middle School, one of our four feeder programs, won the West Tennessee middle school title this year.I think there is enough talent in the pipeline to keep us competative fo a while.

Don't let those posters get under your skin. Few know the whole story.

GO BIG RED

from what i heard last night at the HC and Kingsbury game. Someone from Kingsbury said no team from there region has a chance with HC.