Lexington at TCA

Stockerd

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice class Lexington. All i heard this week was Lexington is too big and too fast. This is usually a correct prediction dealing with a 1a team against a 3a team. This was not the case Friday night. Sure Lexington was bigger but Tca was faster all night. They came out in the no huddle and took Lexington by surprise. TCA has twice the heart Lexington does. Coaching was a big advantage for TCA. They made a half time adjustment by going into a 6-2. This SHUT DOWN the bigred. 0 SECOND HALF POINTS. Look forward to hearing from you big red fans.

By the way, you did beat Manassas, but I'm not sure you could call what happened "shutting down" James King. Clearly your kids played VERY hard, and you did stop King on the two point conversion to keep the 1 point win, but he had 175 or so.

freak... you are absolutely right, they did not shut down King by any means. What they did is stop him on a few plays that really counted. I pointed earlier that King is a great back and I personally think the best that TCA has seen all year.

Congrats TCA on a big win. This should bode you well heading into the playoffs.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Heeeere, kitty-kitty

You say that like Lexington isn't good. Correct me if i am wrong but i believe lexington will be competing for a region championship this week. Seems to me that they are one of the better 3a teams. Also i think Trinity has won more games in the past 3 years than any other team in Jackson. I too would like to see that matchup. Would be a good game but by no means a blow out.

Nice class Lexington. All i heard this week was Lexington is too big and too fast. This is usually a correct prediction dealing with a 1a team against a 3a team. This was not the case Friday night. Sure Lexington was bigger but Tca was faster all night. They came out in the no huddle and took Lexington by surprise. TCA has twice the heart Lexington does. Coaching was a big advantage for TCA. They made a half time adjustment by going into a 6-2. This SHUT DOWN the bigred. 0 SECOND HALF POINTS. Look forward to hearing from you big red fans.

Good win by TCA, the team really played well. Great job by the coaching staff also.

I haven't been on here in 2 weeks. But if I would have known TCA had fans like you, I would have been here.

Bottom line is that the game could have went either way. Lexington decided to go for two because they had nothing to lose. Unlike TCA, Lexington has a shot at 7-3 and a region title. Doesn't bother anybody at LHS about this loss, there a bigger things on the table here.

You say that like Lexington isn't good. Correct me if i am wrong but i believe lexington will be competing for a region championship this week. Seems to me that they are one of the better 3a teams. Also i think Trinity has won more games in the past 3 years than any other team in Jackson. I too would like to see that matchup. Would be a good game but by no means a blow out.

Yes Lexington is good they just had a down night, any team can be beat on any given night if they don't come out ready and prepare. You are crazy about TCA winning more games in 3 years than any other team in Jackson. JCS is 30-9 and SS is 25-9 now the big powerhouse TCA 21-14... TCA still has aways to go before they will ever be consider the team in Jackson.... If they keep playing Middleton, Halls then add Jackson Prep and St. Marys skip the public schools in Jackson they will have the best record before to long.