Huntingdon Vs Riverside

Mustangplayer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upset definitely. I talked with someone tonight who is an official who said that another official who had called several of Waverly's games this year, said that was the worst performance by Waverly all year. I agree. We looked terrible and it had nothing to do with what Huntingdon did. Look back and you will also see that 3 of your drives for touchdowns were 50 or less yards. All set up by turnovers. Any way we had no rhythm on offense or defense. We just looked extremely flat. No fire there. No way Huntingdon beats Waverly if Huntingdon plays their best and Waverly plays their best. We couldn't have said that last year or any other year in the past few years, but this year, Waverly is better. No Doubt!!!

How was such a big upset, you act as waverly was number one in the state or something, hoofbeat is right, as long as we eliminate our own mistakes we can do anything. o`well, stink it up and worry bout this week. and its not our fault the drives were 50 or less, well wait yea it is, it was good defense. just get over it, there was no upset, sorry you got your feelings hurt with the loss but thats something that all teams deal with.

Well I talked to the sister's uncle's cousin's illegitimate red headed stepson of one of the officials and he said I gotta go with the Stangs! Even if they are the underdogs to some on the board (cough, cough, choke,.... papatiger...cough cough) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Your turn is coming Thursday!!!!

o and i like the qoute papatiger, "anyone can beat anyone on any given night" if you believe that, then just be quiet.

That's very true and that's the reason Huntingdon beat Waverly on that given night. Huntingdon played great, Waverly forgot to show up for whatever reason. Those factors show that anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Enough said. Go Riverside!!!!!

That's very true and that's the reason Huntingdon beat Waverly on that given night. Huntingdon played great, Waverly forgot to show up for whatever reason. Those factors show that anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Enough said. Go Riverside!!!!!

ok papa give me a detailed reason on why Wavery is better than huntingdon?

i would'nt go as far and say huntingdon "played great". we did play better and as i said before we eliminated mistakes.oh,and we did play good enough to beat wavo! just have to keep playing hard,gettin better and win out.