What will happen to the teams in Region 3-3A

Sequoyah SID

I know we will find out for sure in November where everyone will be placed, but what is some projections? Like to hear about where all the Region 3-3A teams will be or where you think they will wind up. I know Tellico is going to 1A and will probably be put with South Pitt, Whitwell, Copper Basin and that region. I have heard Sequoyah being put in with Sweetwater, Meigs, Polk, Central, and possibly Loudon, Kingston, and Lenoir City. What about the Chattanooga schools? Let's hear everyone's thoughts.

My understanding is that McMinn Central, Meigs Co., Polk Co., Sequoyah, Sweetwater, and possibly Loudon will make up a 2A district, with Meigs Co., Polk Co., Sweetwater, and Loudon going into 3A for the playoffs and McMinn Central and Sequoyah going 4A. I haven't heard anything about the Kingston or Lenior City possibilities.

As for Howard, East Ridge, and Notre Dame, the scenario I saw had them with Red Bank, Branierd, and Signal Mountain, with Howard going 3A, and Notre Dame and East Ridge 4A.

This is what I have figured out from enrollments to this past summer talks of the new regions or districts /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Region 4

Alcoa AAA

Kingston AAA

Loudon AAA

Scott County AAAA

Stone Memorial AAAA

District 5

McMinn Central AAAA

Meigs County AAA

Polk County AAA

Sweetwater AAA

Sequoyah AAAA

Notre Dame AAAA

District 6

Tyner AAA

Brainerd AAAA

Howard AAA

East Ridge AAAA

Hixson AAA

Chattanooga Central AAAA

District 7

Bledsoe County AAA

Chattanooga Christian AAA

Sequatchie County AAA

Grundy County AAA

Looks good to me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />