Cannon co. @ Smith co.

BigPun

well once again i have to eat my words and give props to smith co. they were not big as i thought but they were very strong and physical up front and held our backs in check. i really enjoyed the firework show though but what is the point of it??? but ur fans and everybody there was very rude when we were leaving got in our faces and started cussings and the gate guy did nothing but eariler before the game we were walking aroung and talking and said the same thing and had to like talk to the security guard whats up with that??? but i do wish the owls (not the fans) good luck in the playoffs

I seriously doubt that unless you said something first. Nobody has every said they were treated rudely at SC. You would be the first. Give me a break.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that unless you said something first. Nobody has every said they were treated rudely at SC. You would be the first. Give me a break.

i was not tryin to say anything bad but thats the truth about it.... the football team did have very good class but not so much the fans

Guest Termite

i was not tryin to say anything bad but thats the truth about it.... the football team did have very good class but not so much the fans

hey Bigpun...if you dont' mind telling...what # were you and patty spy?? If you don't want to say, I understand. The main reason I ask is i saw a few good ball player on CC side...but #17 was impressive.

hey Bigpun...if you dont' mind telling...what # were you and patty spy?? If you don't want to say, I understand. The main reason I ask is i saw a few good ball player on CC side...but #17 was impressive.

yeah i was #2 it was mine and #17 last football game and we gave it all we had

The postseason is the reason to play the regular season. No...I mean the playoffs are the real season. I think our goal every year is to get as far as possible in the playoffs. Realistically...that is to the semis for us and everyone else in the east except for one team.

I know what you meant I was just being sarcastic.

It's amazing what beating Westmoreland had done for SC.

SC is playing very well right now. It started in the 2nd half of the Westy game. I think this team is growing up

and starting to get a little healthier. Some younger players are stepping up...Nathan Nuss is a good example.

Replacing 9 & 8 starters takes some time. It is starting to click for the young players.

I know what you meant I was just being sarcastic.

You...sarcastic...no way. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You guys should be proud. Your program is much better today than it was when you were a freshman. Best of luck.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

thank you coaxh barger got us up out of the ditch and back to a respectable program and maybe barstch can keep us going up