Cannon co. @ Smith co.

BigPun

Here is how Smith County Wins! First-Its business as usual, taking care of the ball, no fumbles. Second-protecting the QB, giving Brandon time to throw the ball, with no int's. Thirdly-catch the ball and make the necssary YAC. Keep the one-two punch coming out of the back field, lots of Cody and Bear mixed with a pinch of McCall. On Defense keep coming with the pressure, lots of pressure on CC Qb. LB's making all of their tackles. Maybe Bray going a little crazy and tossing their RB's for a loss in the backfield. Maybe a combination of Bray, Bear, McCall doing a lot of gang tackles. Then I see West and Anderson along with the other DB's maybe having 2-3-4 picks before the night is over. And last of all special teams, on punt returns, CATCH THE BALL!

Here is how Cannon County Wins! First call Superman, you will need him for your QB. Then see what The HULK is doing you will need him for your RB. If Flash Gordon can make it you could use him and Tarzan for receivers. Don't forget the Fantasic Four to use in your OL, Spider Man may be able to play DB for you he would bring along Batman and Underdog. Popeye, Brutus and Mighty Mouse would be super LB. And last but not least you will need a punter/kicker/placekicker and none other comes to mind except the one and only Charlie Brown, he shouldn't be trick or treating on Thursday night.

OWLS 33 Lions 12 maybe "SENIOR NIGHT" GO BIG OWLS......... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

quote name='patriotspy39' date='Oct 29 2008 - 07:39 PM' post='826923662']

I've told you the SC dynasty is going to roll thursday night.... I want your players to run the score up to infinity....I don't even know why Cannon County should even show up... The OWLS have this one in the bag.... the kittens as your threads have said have no chance on even getting on the field..we've been told to stay on the bus and not get off, cause them owls are going to hurt us.......

So with that said, you dynasty people have good time on them there Queenie Burgers.

I must say Pattypeepers, SC must have impressed you at some point. This is another time I've seen you refer to them as a "dynasty".

See...at the start of of the week you had a little confidence. The closer it gets, the more doubt I see creeping in. Nobody from SC has said that CC shouldn't even show up,have no chance, are going to hurt you or you should stay on the bus. Not that I've seen anyways. There's no reason to try to pump yourself up this early. Relax enjoy the ride up. Make a game of it. See if you can get past Liberty, Alexendria, New Middleton, Gordonsville, South Carthage, and even to the school before the doubt creeps in. Save all this "I was told" stuff for your pregame speach. If they can hear you over the train whistle. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

this will be a big game for both teams. im not going to get on here and ruffle the lions mane like some do [which i hope all know is for fun].i will give respect to cc program that is definately on the rise,along with its field and facilities. im glad to see it. sc is not looking over cc team, we will be taking you serious. we will be playing to win . the owls are clicking as whole team at this time,and will be hard to stop.if they had played like this from the start,sc would be 8-0 withuot a doubt. keep it rolling in the black hole thurs. night big owls!! sc42-cc 14

what about that whistle, aren't you people loud enough already....Like I said let the dynasty roll, we need ya'll to be primed for an upset.....I like that confident talk... Look out Alcoa... the Hooters are on the way......

You are the one that's been running your fingers for weeks. Now it's time to back it up. You fired the first shot...not SC fans. We'll see what you've got.

You all were on this thread a week in advance talking like it was given that CC would mop the floor with SC......don't come with that weak mess now!!!!! The only thing Smith County posters have done is give it to you all the same way you all decided to give it last week.

GAME OF THE DECADE FOR CANNON COUNTY.......or.......SQUEAK SQUEAK TIME

One or the other.........I say it's basketball time in Woodbury......the Metropolis.

Here is how Smith County Wins! First-Its business as usual, taking care of the ball, no fumbles. Second-protecting the QB, giving Brandon time to throw the ball, with no int's. Thirdly-catch the ball and make the necssary YAC. Keep the one-two punch coming out of the back field, lots of Cody and Bear mixed with a pinch of McCall. On Defense keep coming with the pressure, lots of pressure on CC Qb. LB's making all of their tackles. Maybe Bray going a little crazy and tossing their RB's for a loss in the backfield. Maybe a combination of Bray, Bear, McCall doing a lot of gang tackles. Then I see West and Anderson along with the other DB's maybe having 2-3-4 picks before the night is over. And last of all special teams, on punt returns, CATCH THE BALL!

Here is how Cannon County Wins! First call Superman, you will need him for your QB. Then see what The HULK is doing you will need him for your RB. If Flash Gordon can make it you could use him and Tarzan for receivers. Don't forget the Fantasic Four to use in your OL, Spider Man may be able to play DB for you he would bring along Batman and Underdog. Popeye, Brutus and Mighty Mouse would be super LB. And last but not least you will need a punter/kicker/placekicker and none other comes to mind except the one and only Charlie Brown, he shouldn't be trick or treating on Thursday night.

OWLS 33 Lions 12 maybe "SENIOR NIGHT" GO BIG OWLS......... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

i think that might be every teams gameplan goes. of course you wanna take care of the ball, protecting the qb, and not missing tackles. heck if everything went perfect, why play the game? if everything went perfect, wouldnt the patriots had won the super bowl. i mean they were almost perfect. but the underdogs came in and won, you better look out. my name may be owls1, but im pulling for the lions!!!!

You all were on this thread a week in advance talking like it was given that CC would mop the floor with SC......don't come with that weak mess now!!!!! The only thing Smith County posters have done is give it to you all the same way you all decided to give it last week.

GAME OF THE DECADE FOR CANNON COUNTY.......or.......SQUEAK SQUEAK TIME

One or the other.........I say it's basketball time in Woodbury......the Metropolis.

yeah your gonna think weak when cc dominates the LOS. im gonna go ahead and tell you, sc is gonna be bigger than the boys from cannon up front. but ill tell you what the lions got. they got courage and heart. that d will never back down from anything. let me ask you something. how many times have you ever seen or even heard of a kid taking ball from the center when he snapped it? well ill tell you Jim Parker #54 did it against westy once they went into the victory formation and gave the lions hope at the end. no one woulda ever expected it

Antwan, can't figure what kind of name that is but, I've seen you posting all year, so don't be talking trash about my post... you and your lame self (you and your dynasty)... get a life and stay on Smith County threads and wish for a champonship like your lame self has for however long you made the decision to follow smith county.... I pull for the underdog... just like i will pull for ya'll to get beat everytime smith county plays football, basketball, baseball or your best sport cow tipping (most exciting thing to do in carthage). We will show up and if we lose everyone will say they lsot again, it was expected.... but if we win people will wear these threads out about the all mighty OWLS, have they lost it???? How could they lose to lowly Cannon County..

You and your smith coonty friends keep on talking.. you guys are the next 2A champs don't worry about Alcoa just run up to Murfreesboro and pick the trophy up now, I'm sure Rankin (where did he coach Riverdale) will hand you the trophy himself...besides they didn't build that indoor practice facility (Oakland HS) for Rankin's team??? Or did they.... You people have a long way to go to get to where you can talk smak... Just as far as Cannon county has to go...Thursday night... so have your costume on (oh excuse me that isn't a mask it's you real freakin ugly face) and get ready to be rolled....

And you talk down to others touting your intellect. Gee...dude...this is an SC thread. Come on down. We'll see what you have. You've mouthed for weeks. Nobody from SC said we could beat our former coach and player. Rolled ?...

REMEMBER YORK HOW THEY JUST KEEP GETTING UP AND COMING AT YOU PLAY AFTER PLAY AFTER PLAY, NEVER DOUBTING THEMSELVES...THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND COMING...THE LIONS ARE COMING AND THEY WILL DO THEY SAME TO YA AS THE YORKIES DID....PERSISTANCE AND NEVER GIVING UP .....

How do you like your crow.By the way you sound like Mayfield.