camden vs stewart county

nickdammer

yes truely not truely good but truly as one team play as one person that stick to each other on the field

You mean stick like truly velcro or like not truely good velcro? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What????

Does Coach Holliday know you're on here trying to stir stink? I bet not.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You mean stick like truly velcro or like not truely good velcro? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What????

Does Coach Holliday know you're on here trying to stir stink? I bet not.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

[/qu

i always try to stir somthing up i grad last year i played for SC i know when to stop its just fun but it will be a good game i will be there tonight

is camden ready for a good beaten from the rebels a truly team

Does coach Holiday know you graduated and can't read or spell?

Oh my bad that is just the lack of skills you SC Rebels carry on and off the field.

Are you the new school janitor?

Well at least SC won't have a long way home to cry into their pillow again after they get thumped at home.