Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i think that is game...sounds like it was the game i thought and papa thought it would be...and papa i believe the best team did win but waverly should have won the game tonight even though we'r still not better than camden, if it werent for the 2 int's that turned to td's for camden it would have been 14-21 with waverly leading there in the 4th....great job seniors keep your head high and camden good luck in playoffs....

and one more thing, i hope this proves that waverly is a better team this year...and do deserve 2nd place but i guess we'l have to see tomorrow night if we actually get it

yea i think that is game...sounds like it was the game i thought and papa thought it would be...and papa i believe the best team did win but waverly should have won the game tonight even though we'r still not better than camden, if it werent for the 2 int's that turned to td's for camden it would have been 14-21 with waverly leading there in the 4th....great job seniors keep your head high and camden good luck in playoffs....

and one more thing, i hope this proves that waverly is a better team this year...and do deserve 2nd place but i guess we'l have to see tomorrow night if we actually get it

Well, you can say Waverly should have won, but turnovers are part of the game. Camden didn't turn it over, Waverly did. Paint it whatever color you like but you guys didn't make the plays and Camden did.

And SC doen't play this week so they lock up second. If Huntingdon beats Adamsville, Waverly needs a wildcard.

Defense had to be in the right postion to make those INT's......great job starting the excuses early though!!!!!

Good job Wavo better than expected i give you ur props...Congrats to Camden on there 3 peat...

So now its Camden 1

Wavo 2 and SC 3

with A'ville and H'town still to play

Tomorrow will be interesting

Wait I was mistaken.

If there is a three way tie for 3rd, SC will be elevated on the overall record.

Good job Wavo better than expected i give you ur props...Congrats to Camden on there 3 peat...

So now its Camden 1

Wavo 2 and SC 3

with A'ville and H'town still to play

Tomorrow will be interesting

not so fast my friend. camden's 1, sc 2, wavo and h'town tied for 3 until tommorrow night!