Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guy who earlier said I should get out more and see other teams play. This game was for you. I said it before the Lions are better than anyone in our region until someone beats them. That did't happen but the Lions will tell you they have been tested. Waverly and SC matches up well with them and Adamsville scared the pants off them for one half. I am proud of how this region has improved this year and my hats off to all the players and coaches. I'm hoping the Cardinals can wrap up a good year by all the teams. Good luck to all who make the playoffs. I will be rooting for whoever gets there (hope we're one of the teams)

To the guy who earlier said I should get out more and see other teams play. This game was for you. I said it before the Lions are better than anyone in our region until someone beats them. That did't happen but the Lions will tell you they have been tested. Waverly and SC matches up well with them and Adamsville scared the pants off them for one half. I am proud of how this region has improved this year and my hats off to all the players and coaches. I'm hoping the Cardinals can wrap up a good year by all the teams. Good luck to all who make the playoffs. I will be rooting for whoever gets there (hope we're one of the teams)

He also said in that post that Waverly couldn't compare to Milan, Westview, etc. Waverly is a much better team than Westview this year. I don't know how the region will end up until after tonights games, but Waverly was the clear #2 in our region this year as far as how they played us.

papa tiger, do you know where i can find the post that had the waverly tiger emblem with blue background, tiger, and waverly 2008 on it?

Was it on CoachT? I know there was a page at one time that had all the helmets of all the teams on it. Don't recall what the title was but I'll look. I'll let you know if I find it.

stretching...

I know there were several Camden fans standing, but I saw a lot of empty bleachers on Camden's side too!!!! I made the comment on the radio that I was surprised about empty seats being there. And it was a great crowd for Waverly tonight for a very competitive game, that no one can hold their head down about. Camden gave it their all as did Waverly and it showed. Camden is better but only slightly.

all right tigers we had a great game tonight, the tigers did a great job on not giving up, we were down 28-7 in the third and with 4 minutes left in the 4th it was 28-21, but either way we lost the game and camden got their 3-peat congrats, The all-region MLB spot will go between Thomas Werfel and ross dudley. Kudos to Ross Dudley, he and #27 (which kind of scared me) were the best two LINebackers i've seen all year, great job camden, Ya'll are lucky we had bad officiating or waverly would of takening that game, Ya'll didn't deserve the win (get mad if u want wavo and camden fan) waverly did, yes we turned it over like 4 times but we still got it together in the second half, and came back, if it wasn't for that botch onside call, we would have scored and the way our defense was playing we probably would of scored again, but that did not happen so congrats on ur win and good luck agaist more than likely Richland/Harpeth. Have a good night and hopefully we will be able to play ya'll agaiin in the playoff, Does Hickman co. vs Lewis co. come to mind to any of u from 2008 playoff? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know there were several Camden fans standing, but I saw a lot of empty bleachers on Camden's side too!!!! I made the comment on the radio that I was surprised about empty seats being there. And it was a great crowd for Waverly tonight for a very competitive game, that no one can hold their head down about. Camden gave it their all as did Waverly and it showed. Camden is better but only slightly.

You really don't want to admit the truth do you? Camden is a MUCH better team than Wavo. That game last night was soo sloppy on both ends and Camden played crappy. I think Waverlyplayed some of their best football outside the penaties but Waverly still got beat pretty well. If Camden was at the top of their game, that game would have been nasty.

I know some of you live by your comp's, sorry I sleep at night. But here goes I was sitting on the 50yd line on the visitors side, you know the direaction the onside kick went in, and yes one of your players touched the ball about 2 to 3 feet before it reached the 50. So CRY all you want to about it, it was the right call, one of the few they got right all night. BOTH teams were robbed, but come on waverly, do you really think that youguys played a whole ballgame without holding.

Pass int. or not. ok what about the INT. in the endzone for camden that theythe ref's called touchdown for waverly

i don't know if u know the rules or not, but the rules states that if a defensive and offensive player both come down with the ball on a path, the catch automatically goes to the offenses, look it up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

all right tigers we had a great game tonight, the tigers did a great job on not giving up, we were down 28-7 in the third and with 4 minutes left in the 4th it was 28-21, but either way we lost the game and camden got their 3-peat congrats, The all-region MLB spot will go between Thomas Werfel and ross dudley. Kudos to Ross Dudley, he and #27 (which kind of scared me) were the best two LINebackers i've seen all year, great job camden, Ya'll are lucky we had bad officiating or waverly would of takening that game, Ya'll didn't deserve the win (get mad if u want wavo and camden fan) waverly did, yes we turned it over like 4 times but we still got it together in the second half, and came back, if it wasn't for that botch onside call, we would have scored and the way our defense was playing we probably would of scored again, but that did not happen so congrats on ur win and good luck agaist more than likely Richland/Harpeth. Have a good night and hopefully we will be able to play ya'll agaiin in the playoff, Does Hickman co. vs Lewis co. come to mind to any of u from 2008 playoff? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How can you say you deserved the win if you had a bunch of turnovers and Camden didn't? That's like saying if the rules were different you would have won. Kudos for the effort but you can't win football games when you turn the ball over.