Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first of all i am so disappointed reading this. Most of us have family on both sides of the river. had kids on both sides at my house many many times. i see the things that some of u write and it breaks my heart! Both sides played hard!Camden has a great program that they should be very proud of!Coaches and players all work very hard all year long. They have a wonderful quaterback club who does all they can for these kids! seeing up front first hand i was impressed! BUT I am so proud of our boys! Most had them written off and they came to play! They never quit!! Trey Graves can be proud of that and where he is getting these boys! RCOLMBS i know that u are proud of your lions but u need to remember u have a cousin at waverly who is an excellant player!!!BE PROUD OF HIM HE PLAYED A HARD GAME!!They all did! I know our boys dont have the support that Camden gives their players but those of us in the stands are very proud of what they are doing win or lose! The Camden game is always one that i think both teams would love to win. The thing is that neither side has anything to be ashamed of. I will say this, I was very disappointed in the way one Camden man behaved himself! he was sittin on waverlys side witch was fine,but when comments were starting to be made it upset me!! See i have very close family on the camden side as well as waverly and I was proud to see them all do well!! Maybe its the mom in me that just wants the boys to have fun and play hard. my main concern was someone on either side getting hurt! IT was a hard hitting game!But when all is said and done it is just a game! I watched all the players talking after the game black and gold mixed with blue. I loved it! seemed to me some of the parents needed to take some lessons from the kids!!

And as far as Ricky goes i love to hear him on the radio! Yes u can tell he loves his tigers as well as do I! So u keep up the good work!!!

Yes...Waverly is better than I thought...No they were not the best team on the field..Camden is the type of team that does not have to win the yardage battle to win the game...the defensive strategy is bend and not break...Especially with a 21 point lead agaisnt a team that CAN score against them....And if your want to get particualr about the yardage one could say that Camden was looking not to give up the big play and thats where waverly racked up the yardage? Camden did win...Camden was the better team..And I am 100% sure thats what you said... You always drop things when you are WRONG....See what I did when I was wrong is I came out and said so and then debated the rest of the game..When your wrong you jsut "Drop it"...And Waverly will not reach the second round of the playoffs...

The refs were bad....But you were also wrong about your crowd comment on the radio too!! Also jsut because your coaches say something, does not mean its right...

You really can not say that you were wrong can you?

Can't we get over this game, ITS OVER, DONE WITH, TIME FOR THE PLAYOFFS, 7aa has 4 teams in, its time we all just get along and support ALL THE KIDS IN THE REGION, not just one or two teams, but ALL OF THEM. Camden,SC Huntingdon, Waverly, All are good teams or they wouldn't be where they are now. Tigersmom13, good post. But, RCOMBS is like mee, he can't help but to respond to some of the backhanded compliments that just seem to come from a few narrowminded posters. While I don't always agree with some of what he posts I do agree with his passion for the Lions, Just as I do with Papa Tiger I don't alwats agree with what they say, but I'll defend thier right to say it, LOL I'm looking forward to seeing 7aa represent, cause this is the last year of this region, finally start to show parity, and not be the so called patsy region anymore and they take it away from us. We must have scared some of the socalled perenial powers.

Its over,get over it.When Camden got beat by Milan this year,you never heard anything negative towards Milan on this board.Thats the difference in the Fan base.But every thread I read about playoffs all I see is how Waverlys sorry team almost beat the Camden powerhouse but when Huntingdon beat Waverly,the better team lost.Get over it and look towards the playoffs and support each team.

Its over,get over it.When Camden got beat by Milan this year,you never heard anything negative towards Milan on this board.Thats the difference in the Fan base.But every thread I read about playoffs all I see is how Waverlys sorry team almost beat the Camden powerhouse but when Huntingdon beat Waverly,the better team lost.Get over it and look towards the playoffs and support each team.

Sorry???? You see, it's these types of comments that keep it going. Most Camden posters have recognized and admitted Waverly is a very good team, but people like you call them sorry? So sad.

I didnt call them Sorry,Waverly fans have.The way they put it,Waverly was 0-8 and playing Camden 8-1.Thats what Im talking about.When Huntingdon beat Waverly you said that Waverly played the worst game of the year.When Camden played Waverly,Camden played their worst game of the year and still won and you said Waverly made them play bad.I guess Huntingdon did too.Thats the team disrespect Im talking about.End of story.