Marion County @ Sequatchie County

Kryptonite11

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a big game for the young lads on these respective clubs. Marion County has improved this year. The new coach has now achieved temporary Legend Status. With the upset of Tyner earlier in the season and the close loss to Boyd, followed by an impressive win against York Institue, he has earned the right for temporary Legend Status. A true Living Legend must prove himself over time. He can earn permanent Legend Status if he can continue this path next season and the seasons that follow, but that is talk for another time. I have been impressed with the young lads from Jasper this season. These young lads seem to have strong senior leadership that isn't always in abundance on a high school football team. If this game was at David Baxter Stadium, I would say Marion County wins by 35, but since it is in the friendly confines at Dunlap I think the young lads from Sequatchie County will keep it closer on senior night. Sequatchie County has a Living Legend coach in the making, walking their sideline as well. Indian and Sequatchie, make sure you tell your Head Coach, good luck from The Living Legend. This program is also headed in the right direction, but the young lads at Marion County simply have more talent at this point. I expect the young lads from Marion County to pull this one out by 21.

I have been watching film on Sequatchie County all day and I can tell you they have the best defensive line we have played in awhile. They aren't as big as some of the teams we have played but they will flat out get after you for 4 quarters. Most games are won in the trenches by the "hawgs" better get them buckled up Warriors and not read all this stuff about already being second in the region!! Winner of this game will have home field for the 1st round of the playoffs!!

This is from another thread

I have seen sequatchie and i have seen marion both well coached and will hit you. I think sequatchie has the better line but marion has the better skill... This game no matter how bad or good each team has been is always close.... 2 years ago when sequatchie didnt even win a game the score was 21-14 and sequatchie was driving in the 4 for a tie but they didnt get it.... This game will be close and intense.... With two big games going on Boyd vs Tyner and Sequatchie vs Marion....once again i think region3-2a is one of the best in the state...

Marion-14

Sequatchie-17

I have seen sequatchie and i have seen marion both well coached and will hit you. I think sequatchie has the better line but marion has the better skill... This game no matter how bad or good each team has been is always close.... 2 years ago when sequatchie didnt even win a game the score was 21-14 and sequatchie was driving in the 4 for a tie but they didnt get it.... This game will be close and intense.... With two big games going on Boyd vs Tyner and Sequatchie vs Marion....once again i think region3-2a is one of the best in the state...

Marion-14

Sequatchie-17

I like the guys from over there in Jasper and all but I have to pull for the Indians this week. If they win and we win we would be hosting. I think that is right, if I am wrong let me know. If we lose and Jasper loses, what happens then. Will it not be a three way tie for second. Can someone play that out for me. Good luck to both teams. Peace and love from Jackie Moon.

Try this first. Works better than blood and doesn't require commiting a felony.

Marion wins, but it'll take a solid effort to get it done. I believe the Warriors are ready.

ha i love it and i like the guy on the bike maybe i will pull out the ol trick bike and hit some tricks for you

This is a big game for the young lads on these respective clubs. Marion County has improved this year. The new coach has now achieved temporary Legend Status. With the upset of Tyner earlier in the season and the close loss to Boyd, followed by an impressive win against York Institue, he has earned the right for temporary Legend Status. A true Living Legend must prove himself over time. He can earn permanent Legend Status if he can continue this path next season and the seasons that follow, but that is talk for another time. I have been impressed with the young lads from Jasper this season. These young lads seem to have strong senior leadership that isn't always in abundance on a high school football team. If this game was at David Baxter Stadium, I would say Marion County wins by 35, but since it is in the friendly confines at Dunlap I think the young lads from Sequatchie County will keep it closer on senior night. Sequatchie County has a Living Legend coach in the making, walking their sideline as well. Indian and Sequatchie, make sure you tell your Head Coach, good luck from The Living Legend. This program is also headed in the right direction, but the young lads at Marion County simply have more talent at this point. I expect the young lads from Marion County to pull this one out by 21.

Well it was York's homecoming and senior night and still got thumped 34-0 so i dont think it will be that big of a factor

Try this first. Works better than blood and doesn't require commiting a felony.

Marion wins, but it'll take a solid effort to get it done. I believe the Warriors are ready.

Somebody is learning new tricks........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont see sequatchie winning they just play muffin teams besides the region games sequatchie has improved since the last couple of yrs but i see marion beating the dog sh** out of them i think marion will run all over them marion has to much speed and size and there on a roll so go get'em warriors yeee hawwwwwwwwwww