Jo Byrns vs McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

If Jo Byrns doesn't come up with some more offense to go with the 2 running plays they have, (fullback dive, tailback lead off tackle to the left side), it will be very difficult to win another game this year. Defense is solid. No way we should have held Cascade to 15 points and lost. Anyone involved in our offense, wake up before its too late!

JBS has lost two regualr season in what 4 years? And you want to complain about their play calling? Give me a break, its not the plays that lost the game.

JBS will beat McEwen by 3 touchdwons

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen wins by 4 touchdowns ha ha ha ha

For real now

Jo Byrns 53

McEwen 17

No disrespect to Jo Byrns what I saw friday night JB can play some ball. They will not give up. If they play like they did friday I see that they will have trouble stoping McEwens three running Backs.

This game is going to be close one .

And you want to complain about their play calling?

Yeah, sometimes. Not to say it hasn't worked dern near 90-somethin' % of the time, but there are a few over the past 4 years that I can remember vividly that have determined JB'd fate at the end...one of them being the FIFTEENTH 33 LEAD IN A ROW.

What honey? It's 1 o'clock?? I'll be there in a minute!

JBS has lost two regualr season in what 4 years? And you want to complain about their play calling? Give me a break, its not the plays that lost the game.

redevil44 has played for,and followed JBHS football for many years,and I tend to agree with him on this. When you start playing conservative,or not to get beat,you will get you beat!

allregionpatriot#3, I sure hope they beat McEwen by 3 TD's, but McEwen is playing superb football,so I don't see a 3 TD win happening.

The past years has nothing to do with this year. Regular season victories are nice but no one wants to know how many regular season games you won in a conversation, they want to know how many State Championships you have won. If regular season victories are the ultimate goal for your program then you need a break!

The past years has nothing to do with this year. Regular season victories are nice but no one wants to know how many regular season games you won in a conversation, they want to know how many State Championships you have won. If regular season victories are the ultimate goal for your program then you need a break!

Well according to the stats they ran 33 Lead 30 times for 180 yards. Im sure any coach will take that 6 yard average. And no I do not see all their games up close and yes it may be predictable but I would make that play call 40 times. You have to adapt to your personell and obviously JBS doesnt have a Clay Head anymore.

Well according to the stats they ran 33 Lead 30 times for 180 yards. Im sure any coach will take that 6 yard average. And no I do not see all their games up close and yes it may be predictable but I would make that play call 40 times. You have to adapt to your personell and obviously JBS doesnt have a Clay Head anymore.

We have some good coaches and they do a good job but sometimes along the way you have to add to what you have to continue to be successful. We don't have Clay Head but you don't need him to make some improvements and add a few different looks to the offense. You measure success on 1 play, I measure success on wins. You're claim to fame is beating Jo Byrns last year so I understand your reply. We at Jo Byrns should have higher aspirations. We able to win the previous 8 games because we were able to pass and run. When you play a team like Cascade and they take away your pass, you have to have more than 2 running plays. End result 15-14 loss.

We have some good coaches and they do a good job but sometimes along the way you have to add to what you have to continue to be successful. We don't have Clay Head but you don't need him to make some improvements and add a few different looks to the offense. You measure success on 1 play, I measure success on wins. You're claim to fame is beating Jo Byrns last year so I understand your reply. We at Jo Byrns should have higher aspirations. We able to win the previous 8 games because we were able to pass and run. When you play a team like Cascade and they take away your pass, you have to have more than 2 running plays. End result 15-14 loss.

My claim to fame isn't anything. A team I was on never beat JBS. But I do know football and I'm saying if I am averagin 6 yards a carry I feel pretty confident that I am going to get a 2 yard 2 point conversion with that play. And the other team may know its coming but thats when you say it doesnt matter your not going to stop it anyway cause we don't want you to. I measure success on one play? I dont know how you get that but ok. Higher aspirations? Whatever...Heritage has the same goals you guys and every high school team has each year, a Sate Championschip. Just becasue they havent had as much success as JBS doesnt mean they are happy for the next 3 years because they beat JBS once.