Jo Byrns vs McEwen

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

.......... You're claim to fame is beating Jo Byrns last year so I understand your reply. .............

Well Devilette fan, we haven't been round long and the win last year was a good 1. Unfortunately no team in this region is as good as the top three were last year. UR game this week is between the 2 worse 8-1 teams ever. McChickens have 3 plays, Tummins left, Tummins right, Tummins up the middle. How long do U think it'll take a decent team to stop that? UR team features a QB who can't throw the ball 10 yards.. Enuf said. Oh and after Friday, our claim to fame will be givin the Chumps their first loss, something UR girls couldn't do Friday.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Devilette fan, we haven't been round long and the win last year was a good 1. Unfortunately no team in this region is as good as the top three were last year. UR game this week is between the 2 worse 8-1 teams ever. McChickens have 3 plays, Tummins left, Tummins right, Tummins up the middle. How long do U think it'll take a decent team to stop that? UR team features a QB who can't throw the ball 10 yards.. Enuf said. Oh and after Friday, our claim to fame will be givin the Chumps their first loss, something UR girls couldn't do Friday.

Tummins left, middle, and up the right has worked better than any play Heritage runs. When are you going to realzie you are in no position to talk trash? I guess the same time everyone else realizez your not even from Heritage!

Thats not true we also have Baker right baker left and baker up the middle,and if that works or dosn't we

have kovo left kovo right and kovo up the middle

Judging by the way the team played, maybe he should trade that in for a jersey.......That game stunk!

He couldn't have done any worse.

I knew their was a reason I didn't like you.........REDNECK!!.. Bout time you Bama folks started getting them Christmas decorations out isn't it?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Come on, you know they keep 'em out year round!

GO JO BYRNS!

Seeing both teams play. I know that McEwen is fired up and is going to br ready to play. Yes McEwen is going to be able to move to ball on Jo Byrns. And Knowing Jo Byrns they are going to come out ready to play. What I saw Friday night I will say that Jo Byrns will have to play alot better then what they did Friday night to score with McEwen. As I have said at the start of the season I have no hores in this race and That I could stir the pot and get out.

The score will be:

Jo Byrns - 16

McEwen - 22

Can the Devils come back and lay the smack down like they did last year? I know they can, it'll be interesting to see if they will. All is not lost; we've lost one game by one point and we were never behind for 48 minutes. I still have a lot of confidence in this team and I hope they have confidence in themselves too. When I think about what happened in the Cascade game it just pisses me off and I'm ready to see us come out and rip somebody's mouth out. I hope the players feel the same way. All I can say is everybody needs to remember how this feels and use it as motivation both this week and throughout the playoffs. The one point loss to Cascade hurts but to follow that up with a loss to McEwen would really hurt. This is one of those games that the players will be remembered for (i.e. how/if they get back up). Now that we've lost, this game becomes even more important than last weeks game. It has home/away playoff implications but it will also set the tone for the playoffs. If JB wins I'd say we're in good shape but if we lose I'd say our confidence would be shaky at best and anything could happen in the playoffs. A convincing win could go a long way. Can't wait to see what happens...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can the Devils come back and lay the smack down like they did last year? I know they can, it'll be interesting to see if they will. All is not lost; we've lost one game by one point and we were never behind for 48 minutes. I still have a lot of confidence in this team and I hope they have confidence in themselves too. When I think about what happened in the Cascade game it just pisses me off and I'm ready to see us come out and rip somebody's mouth out. I hope the players feel the same way. All I can say is everybody needs to remember how this feels and use it as motivation both this week and throughout the playoffs. The one point loss to Cascade hurts but to follow that up with a loss to McEwen would really hurt. This is one of those games that the players will be remembered for (i.e. how/if they get back up). Now that we've lost, this game becomes even more important than last weeks game. It has home/away playoff implications but it will also set the tone for the playoffs. If JB wins I'd say we're in good shape but if we lose I'd say our confidence would be shaky at best and anything could happen in the playoffs. A convincing win could go a log way. Can't wait to see what happens...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />