Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

Thanks for the answer. I hope ya'll can get a good defensive game plan together and execute it. I would like to see our guys have to work against a good, solid, defensive effort for the first half. Maybe even a 0-0 halftime score.

Think it will happen?

dear sweet jesus i hope not. i'm too young for a stroke, thank you very much!

big wheels keep on turnin', big red keep on rollin'...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the answer. I hope ya'll can get a good defensive game plan together and execute it. I would like to see our guys have to work against a good, solid, defensive effort for the first half. Maybe even a 0-0 halftime score.

Think it will happen?

0-0 would be more than welcome in my eyes.

I hope our defense can pull it together for this one.

Who knows what will happen, though.

How is your defense against the run? Think we'll have any trouble runnin' wild? I am kind hoping for 45-40 kind of game. Henry County winning, of course I'll take any win. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You better be careful about what you hope for. If we give up 40 points to Hardin County then you can kiss the postseason goodbye. No disrespect meant to Hardin County but we will face better and more athletic teams than them. I expect their offense to be VERY good but we better be capable of holding them to MUCH less than 40.

You better be careful about what you hope for. If we give up 40 points to Hardin County then you can kiss the postseason goodbye. No disrespect meant to Hardin County but we will face better and more athletic teams than them. I expect their offense to be VERY good but we better be capable of holding them to MUCH less than 40.

BUMP!!

The YANKER's predictions are in...HC 41-Hardin County 14.........JCM 12-Munford 7......JCM wins!!!!!!! For those who have yearned for the YANKER to be more involved...I apologize...but there is little to say about my team...and yours is doing fine. Good luck to HC Friday night and throughout the playoffs...the YANKER will most likely visit you next week...and possibly beyond...pull for JCM to win tomorrow. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure he is the same QB from last year and he is a good passer that can run. I dont know anything about the DB.

Yes he is the same QB from last year, he is commited to Memphis....the sop's name is Coty Eanes he returns punts and kickoffs too...and mark my word he is and will be the next great athlete in Hardin County....

Yes he is the same QB from last year, he is commited to Memphis....the sop's name is Coty Eanes he returns punts and kickoffs too...and mark my word he is and will be the next great athlete in Hardin County....

In your opinion is the present QB as good as the one hardin had 3 years ago. Our first year in 4A. He could pass, run, return kicks, and play defense.

The YANKER's predictions are in...HC 41-Hardin County 14.........JCM 12-Munford 7......JCM wins!!!!!!! For those who have yeaned for the YANKER to be more involved...I apologize...but there is little to say about my team...and yours is doing fine. Good luck to HC Friday night and throughout the playoffs...the YANKER will most likely visit you next week...and possibly beyond...pull for JCM to win tomorrow. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copycat