FridayMainEvent

Weekly Winners  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Weekly Winners

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C11, McEwen has obviously improved since then...

If you take away the 4 turnovers... how close do you think the game would have been...

Honestly, was Cascade the far superior team, or was it somewhat even... Didn't get to make it to that one... well didn't want to make the drive on a Friday... I made it two years ago in a van and it felt like forever... It was pretty cool going through Shelbyville though... What was that movie that came out a little bit ago that was shot in shelbyville...

If you take away the 4 turnovers... how close do you think the game would have been...

Honestly, was Cascade the far superior team, or was it somewhat even... Didn't get to make it to that one... well didn't want to make the drive on a Friday... I made it two years ago in a van and it felt like forever... It was pretty cool going through Shelbyville though... What was that movie that came out a little bit ago that was shot in shelbyville...

Take away those turnovers and the whole game would have been a different story. It was raining the entire game and our guys were absolutely worn out. A few of them never even came off the field. I don't remember the score, but it was very close until mid way or so of the 3rd quarter. I have no doubt that our guys could beat Cascade right now. None whatsoever.

Take away those turnovers and the whole game would have been a different story. It was raining the entire game and our guys were absolutely worn out. A few of them never even came off the field. I don't remember the score, but it was very close until mid way or so of the 3rd quarter. I have no doubt that our guys could beat Cascade right now. None whatsoever.

If a frog had wings he would not bump his a@%. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The game was close, but what SHE doesn't know is that Cascade played one of their worse games of the season that night also.....AND WAS STILL AHEAD before the turnovers happened! Our kicking game hadn't hit it's stride yet and offensively we were still working on timing in our passing game. It was the second game of the season, a season in which we totally changed our defensive scheme from anything we have ever run. Kids didn't know assignments yet. It was very obvious! I'm glad YOU "have no doubt that [your] guys could beat Cascade right now." I feel the EXACT same way about our guys beating McEwen AGAIN!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke on it.

The game was close, but what SHE doesn't know is that Cascade played one of their worse games of the season that night also.....AND WAS STILL AHEAD before the turnovers happened! Our kicking game hadn't hit it's stride yet and offensively we were still working on timing in our passing game. It was the second game of the season, a season in which we totally changed our defensive scheme from anything we have ever run. Kids didn't know assignments yet. It was very obvious! I'm glad YOU "have no doubt that [your] guys could beat Cascade right now." I feel the EXACT same way about our guys beating McEwen AGAIN!! Stick that in your pipe and smoke on it.

Are we in a bad mood this morning?

Are we in a bad mood this morning?

No, Nan, I'm fine. Myself and MTownballer were ribbing each other about his team being named after a candy which I thought was good natured fun. As usual, a certain person decided to turn it into smack talk stating they were positive McEwen could beat us now. Little respect would be nice on occasion if you know what I mean.

It was pretty even before the turnovers and based on recent results and play of both teams it would likely be a 1 score game if played today. Discussion with out chest-beating is nice. Thanks!

Glad to hear everything is OK. Good luck tonight and whatever you do don't overlook them. We'd never hear the end of it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to you guys also, Nan. I've developed a lot of new friendships with the MTCS folks this year, but I feel Forrest deserves this as retribution for getting shafted after the 7-3 season last year which didn't result in a playoff game. Collinwood is looking at possibly the same fate this year.