Lewis County v. East Hickman

LCHS

LCHSpantherfan.....You sure are right about the comments made by others. I seen "rufus" already started on here. I wonder who "rufus" supports.

The new season starts now for LCHS. Great run this year for the LCHS team, coaches, fans and community.

I was looking at LCHS games this year, and even though the schedule seems weak, they have Hickman, Fairview, Waverly, Wayne co.(1A) Mtp (1A) , not sure on Richland, but that still is 5 teams playoff bound, which isn't all that bad that they have beaten. LCHS can control their own destiny now, and unless they win it all, including finish second in the boro' the same comments will be made..."weak schedule". It doesn't matter, each week you put on the helments and pads and play the game. When that game is done you know where you stand, it doesn't matter last weeks game who you beat, or any weeks prior.....its this one that counts.

If LCHS won the gold ball.....you would most likely hear......"well sure they won, because they played no one good before, so their players were fresh and not banged up like the others!" You can never win with people that can only critize for whatever reasons.

"It's this game that matters"

Good luck to LCHS

You are so right stat! There is an old song.....I think by Ricky Nelson called "Garden Party" In the song there is a line.

"you can't please everybody, you got to please yourself!"

That pretty much says it all.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turfwalker I think you just aged yourself.....LOL. Ricky Nelson, that is an old song...but does say it all. LCHS just needs to worry about what they control ......and nothing else matters.

Have a good day!

Amen Stat - LC has to worry about Waverly - or whoever it is in the first round - and that is all. Respect comes with success. In order to have success, we must win - one game at a time.

i'd rather be 8-2 or 7-3 and be better prepared for the playoffs, and thats what many said on this board last year after yet another disapointing but not surprising playoff loss.

this region poses no test, as evidenced by the two most competitive games coming from 1A opponents

10-0....been there, done that, got the T shirt.... time to move on

i'd rather be 8-2 or 7-3 and be better prepared for the playoffs, and thats what many said on this board last year after yet another disapointing but not surprising playoff loss.

this region poses no test, as evidenced by the two most competitive games coming from 1A opponents

Tell me then Rufus, who is your team? Who did they play? Please let us know so we will know how we are supposed to schedule from now on. Please - enlighten us!!

Rufus, I am really worried about your infatuation with the Lewis County program. Tell me something, is your program of choice able to say they have been to the state playoffs 16 or 17 straight years and has won as many regional titles during those years, 14 I believe. Correct me if I am wrong, but what difference does it make what round of the playoffs you lose in if you don't bring home the GOLD ball.

mine is a pop warner team, you might want to consider adding us and dropping mtp, since they nearly beat LC

That is very cowardly of you Rufus, I would figure someone who would be so willing to judge wouldn't mind if he got judged a little. But, then again, you are probably a fan of some team that hasn't accomplished anything in your lifetime and feed off of our success with jealousy. If this isn't the case and you are a fan of some team so far superior to the panthers, please let us know!!

are you conceding that there is no chance to win the golden ball? Odds are the mayor's toxic dump will kill the county before all the ABC schools get bumped out and Alcoa joins the SEC. If LC chooses to keep the bar low, so be it. I support the team every year, but not the status quo of the program. is that simple enough?

are you conceding that there is no chance to win the golden ball? Odds are the mayor's toxic dump will kill the county before all the ABC schools get bumped out and Alcoa joins the SEC. If LC chooses to keep the bar low, so be it. I support the team every year, but not the status quo of the program. is that simple enough?

Nope, not simple enough, still have not answered the question. Whose is "the team" you support?