Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

I don't think "trick pooch kicks" was a game plan. SOMEBODY'S coaches didn't make an extremely simple adjustment to guard against it.

yea as a matter of a fact..... they did make adjustments..... but the front line wouldnt block the kickoff players and the second line didnt have anytime to react or catch the ball..... check ya stats...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make you another deal ,Check like opponents after this week ,see who did what. I'm sure it will say Hampton is the better team. You won because Hampton had kids who wouldn't go get the ball. Nothing tricky ,just flat out mistakes by the Hampton players. I'll definately be pulling for Grace , don't care if were at home or not. Hampton has held their own with everyone they've played this season, I think they can do it in the playoffs as well.

I'll make you another deal ,Check like opponents after this week ,see who did what. I'm sure it will say Hampton is the better team. You won because Hampton had kids who wouldn't go get the ball. Nothing tricky ,just flat out mistakes by the Hampton players. I'll definately be pulling for Grace , don't care if were at home or not. Hampton has held their own with everyone they've played this season, I think they can do it in the playoffs as well.

amen

amen

In your great career (high school and flag) would you have ever agreed that a team you beat was better than you if their fans talked the same stuff you do? Have you ever read posts where people said they were better than a team that beat them and replied with comments like, quit making excuses, or shoulda woulda coulda, etc. I'm guessing the true answers would have been NO then YES. Hampton lost to Cosby this year. This year Cosby is the better TEAM.

If you look at it that way it will say Grace is the better team simply because they have padded stats all year long , The only like opponent yall beat worse than we could have so far is Unaka , Hey we played poor on offense that night , and the Unaka Hampton game was way more competitive than yall will ever admit.

In your great career (high school and flag) would you have ever agreed that a team you beat was better than you if their fans talked the same stuff you do? Have you ever read posts where people said they were better than a team that beat them and replied with comments like, quit making excuses, or shoulda woulda coulda, etc. I'm guessing the true answers would have been NO then YES. Hampton lost to Cosby this year. This year Cosby is the better TEAM.

yea we should have got beat by happy valley my junior....and coalfield my my junior year.... and we couldnt have beat trousdale if we played them 100 times.... and we should have be revolution 2 sunday ago but didnt....

o yea... its twofive......

Thats pretty hipocritical considering how youve talked about them all year, but I understand that is makes yall look better if Grace beats us since yall got lucky and held on to your lead late. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Focus Eagles, do not be led astray by the belly aching of Hampton. Your mission is Grace and a Region Title. Don't end up looking like the man pictured below!!!

We're focused cus, its the poor Bulldogs that are living in the past, you see there was a time when they were better than us and they just cant admit that that time has passed them by! C-ya 2moro night in the Jungle! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats pretty hipocritical considering how youve talked about them all year, but I understand that is makes yall look better if Grace beats us since yall got lucky and held on to your lead late. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it dont matter about looks, schedule, games won, or who you beat.... hampton is a better team than grace and cosby... no matter who wants to admit it.... and after friday or thursday night and grace rolls out of cockefighting county as the region 1 champs..cosby will be just another pee on team that beat a bunch of muffin teams....

it dont matter about looks, schedule, games won, or who you beat.... hampton is a better team than grace and cosby... no matter who wants to admit it.... and after friday or thursday night and grace rolls out of cockefighting county as the region 1 champs..cosby will be just another pee on team that beat a bunch of muffin teams....

UH ok but we still beat yall! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SCOREBOARD...SCOREBOARD... wait i'm sorry that your chant isnt it, go ahead and feel free to let us have it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

UH ok but we still beat yall! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SCOREBOARD...SCOREBOARD... wait i'm sorry that your chant isnt it, go ahead and feel free to let us have it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WOW!!!!!!!!! COSBY BEAT HAMPTON..... DID YA'LL GET THE COCKEFIGHTINGBOWL CHAMPTIONSHIP RINGS YET.....where was you at.... i never saw or heard from you at the game.... but i take it you heard me and saw me.... the scoreboard chat is copywritten and cant be used with my consent.... so no you cant have it....