Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well on a unrelated note, what do some of you think Cosby has to do to win the game Friday night..??

I think in the one post I found in this thread about Cosby vs grace /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> some good points were made.

grace seems to have a lot of playmakers that can score quickly and it's going to be best for The Eagles to keep the them off the field. Will it take a few turnovers to stop the grace offense..?? Is the key on offense for The Eagles going to be ball control, grind it out plays..?? Do we try the pooch kick..?? I bet they haven't heard we used it against Hampton /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I obviously don't want you to give away the game plan but as a fan I'd like to know what some of the keys to the game are going to be (plus it will make me look smart when my wife and I are talking about it) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby has to get points when inside the 20. they cannot afford to get that close and not. turnovers would be hugh, but more important is that the defense keeps them between the 20's. for the cosby D added focus on 1st and 3rd downs. cosby O go out execute play like your behind. oh and luck lots of luck ( just a joke if cosby play hard and gets physical they can get that 1st one.

Cosby has to get points when inside the 20. they cannot afford to get that close and not. turnovers would be hugh, but more important is that the defense keeps them between the 20's. for the cosby D added focus on 1st and 3rd downs. cosby O go out execute play like your behind. oh and luck lots of luck ( just a joke if cosby play hard and gets physical they can get that 1st one.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sir you may be the smartest of all Hampton posters. The rest of your esteemed fan-base has yet to figure out that a Cosby win keeps you at home for the first round, maybe you should talk to your buddies and explain it to them in a way they can understand because I have tried to but they just dont seem to get it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i have that one figured out. you see the lower the seed hampton is the larger the seed that they will have to go against. see then they have a reason for their potental early departure. pujo is very wise man, do not underestimate him. to catch a killer think like one, to catch pujo, think how can make hampton look good. EXAMPLES: you got lucky, there better than their record, we had the stronger sched. they dont play anyone, we lost a lot to grad. cosby has been doing the pooch for 4 years these kids forgot. bla bla bla. i would give more examples but it would take to long.

just go have fun eagles yours if you want it

i have that one figured out. you see the lower the seed hampton is the larger the seed that they will have to go against. see then they have a reason for their potental early departure. pujo is very wise man, do not underestimate him. to catch a killer think like one, to catch pujo, think how can make hampton look good. EXAMPLES: you got lucky, there better than their record, we had the stronger sched. they dont play anyone, we lost a lot to grad. cosby has been doing the pooch for 4 years these kids forgot. bla bla bla. i would give more examples but it would take to long.

just go have fun eagles yours if you want it

Cosby by 30, Grace will never get the ball.

The day is finally here baby!!!! Should be a great game, safe travels to all you Rams heading to the Nest! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope Cosby pulls this one out. If they don't, the MUFFIN tag is coming back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope Cosby pulls this one out. If they don't, the MUFFIN tag is coming back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

One last chance to prove their true idenity. I'm afraid its not going to be good.I've saw both teams and talked to alot of people, I've yet to hear anyone say that Cosby is better than Grace.

One last chance to prove their true idenity. I'm afraid its not going to be good.I've saw both teams and talked to alot of people, I've yet to hear anyone say that Cosby is better than Grace.

Yeah, one last chance to win the region championship. You know the one Hampton can't win even if the recruiting private school that Pujo bashed all year long beats Cosby by 100! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />