Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

ENHWasps,

Come on now. I was just saying that if Cosby wins tonight, they will be region champs, but if you lose, well you know. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> KL knows much more football than ENHwasps or BigBlueLb. Challenge KL with any football question.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'd say the wasp could hold his own with you, but I'd bet the farm that Bigblue has forgotten more football than you'll ever know, and he's still pretty young, and like wine he just gets better every year! In other words, you can't touch him. Not now, not ever! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'd say the wasp could hold his own with you, but I'd bet the farm that Bigblue has forgotten more football than you'll ever know, and he's still pretty young, and like wine he just gets better every year! In other words, you can't touch him. Not now, not ever! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will see you Eagles tonight. KL is heading out to Chattanooga. Hopefully you will be region champs and not MUFFINS again.

gcasports 20 scnds

less than 5 seconds ago from mobile web

Cosbys kicking 2 minutes ago from mobile web

4th & 8 2 minutes ago from mobile web

2nd & 10 3 minutes ago from mobile web

pass complete to the Rams 11 yrdln 40 seconds in game 3 minutes ago from mobile web

4th & 34 5 minutes ago from mobile web

54 seconds lft in game 5 minutes ago from mobile web

Davis Frank pushes Cisby back to the Cosbys 35! 5 minutes ago from mobile web

Cosby's pass incomplete 3rd & 20 6 minutes ago from mobile web

1:14 lft 7 minutes ago from mobile web

2nd down & 20 7 minutes ago from mobile web

FLAG ON PLAY, COSBY HOLDING 7 minutes ago from mobile web

1:20 lft, pass incomplete 2nd & 10 8 minutes ago from mobile web

10 yrd penalty 1st & 10 on GCA'S

Just wondering what the Cosby faithful thought, did you fellers have a bad game or was Grace the better team. I kept up wuth it as it went along , sounded like Cosby actually outplayed Grace. Just too many turnovers and the failure to capalize in a few situations.

The only thing that puzzles me is ,why did you DESIDE to let them have the ball.

Just wondering what the Cosby faithful thought, did you fellers have a bad game or was Grace the better team. I kept up wuth it as it went along , sounded like Cosby actually outplayed Grace. Just too many turnovers and the failure to capalize in a few situations.

The only thing that puzzles me is ,why did you DESIDE to let them have the ball.

We did not score as many times on them as we did you so we didn't get to kick it as much , We decided to let them have the ball for the same reason yall decided to finish third in the region this year. Grace is WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than Hampton yall must have slept on rabbits feet and eat horseshoes for breakfast to have beaten them.

We did not score as many times on them as we did you so we didn't get to kick it as much , We decided to let them have the ball for the same reason yall decided to finish third in the region this year. Grace is WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than Hampton yall must have slept on rabbits feet and eat horseshoes for breakfast to have beaten them.

Could it be possible that Hampto is the best team in Region 1, lets see

Hampton 39 Grace 28

Hampton 35 Unaka 6

Hampton 44 Cloudland 28

The funny thing is Itold you this was going to happen a week ago. The Great and powerful Pujo has spoken.

Could it be possible that Hampto is the best team in Region 1, lets see

Hampton 39 Grace 28

Hampton 35 Unaka 6

Hampton 44 Cloudland 28

The funny thing is Itold you this was going to happen a week ago. The Great and powerful Pujo has spoken.

Pujo, do you agree with KL that Cosby has earned the MUFFIN tag again? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But we beat Unaka Cloudland And Grace alot worse than you fellers. Could it be that you were very fortunate . That would be my guess.